Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Played basketball...got in a fight...dropped 2 guys...INTERESTING LUNCH!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Big Buck
  • Start date Start date
When I met biggs down in TJ (3 hours late mind you..) he dropped 2 waiters b/c they didnt keep his glass full of beer..

true story..

:D

Slopain said:
When I met biggs down in TJ (3 hours late mind you..) he dropped 2 waiters b/c they didnt keep his glass full of beer..

true story..

:D

LMAO and what did the TJ police do? Did he beat their asses too?

And here I thought Roid Rage was a myth????

BTW Buck why the fuck would you give a guy an elbow after he fouled you? You think it is disrespectful to foul you??????? :D

rudedawg said:

LMAO and what did the TJ police do? Did he beat their asses too?

And here I thought Roid Rage was a myth????

BTW Buck why the fuck would you give a guy an elbow after he fouled you? You think it is disrespectful to foul you??????? :D

The TJ police were the ones serving us drinks, so basically they fell to the ground and bled a bit..

rudedawg said:

He ran up on me and fouled the shit out of me. (I was holding the ball running down the clock cuz we were up by a basket) I gave him the elbow to let him know to back off.

Big Buck said:

He ran up on me and fouled the shit out of me. (I was holding the ball running down the clock cuz we were up by a basket) I gave him the elbow to let him know to back off.

Running down the clock in a pick up b'ball game? Damn things have changed since I played I guess?

Wouldn't it have been easier to call the foul? Don't you just take it out at the top of the key after a non shooting foul?

No matter.....its always the 2nd guy that gets called for the foul man you know that.

Yo, we have a game clock and keep score too. Each game lasts 15 minutes and is full court. Winners stay on the court till they get beat. We usually don't call fouls for shit (unless it's a REALLY bad one)...but I guess he was being a little bitch and trying to win the game.

Slopain said:
man who gives a fuck, your grilling him about how he plays ball? lol

No I guess I am trying to find out why guys act like they do. I play softball with guys that the littlest thing happens and they immediately want to be a big man and fight.

You don't MAKE people respect you.... you EARN it!

Top Bottom