Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick #1 of the NFL Draft

UglyASS said:
lol @ hamster shaver. You need to chill bro, how is it cheating if the betting was still open?

As for the little cheating bastards comments go... I'm far from little! lol

Relax.

UglyASS ;)
its cheating because you knew the result of the draft and then made your bet, this is a new system we are working with and there are going to be a few bugs, the bookies are doing a service here for us and you took advantage of him, and i will stick up for the bookies when i see them getting cheated by people like you, i could of kept my mouth shut about it all and bet 1000 on the outcome since i saw the flaw, but im not here to screw peeps out of their k like you are

I have seen other ones work so it ain't my fault u need to find something to do besides sit on here and bitch if swole has a problem than thats cool and I will take it up with him. I really don't give two cents what your say.

nd9tec51 said:
I have seen other ones work so it ain't my fault u need to find something to do besides sit on here and bitch if swole has a problem than thats cool and I will take it up with him. I really don't give two cents what your say.
nor do i care what you have to say

Top Bottom