Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, ....How far is "too far!"?

Not only are alot of those photos photoshoped, but some of those guys are the result of some physicians ability to not only do breast implants, but also pec implants, bicep implants, buttocks implants, etc...... I think a few are actually real, but the majority of the first round of photos are in fact touched up or implanted.

Ohhh, so NOW it's a full-scale conspiracy? These super-sized dudes FIRST had doctors use plastic surgery on them...and THEN they had someone photoshop them to make them look even BIGGER!

Again, regardless of whether it's synthol, steroids, or implants ...my ORIGINAL QUESTION was "How far is too far?"

I think some of you may be overly "sensitive" regarding this issue. Is this the case?

Birdman

Bro the first few pictures are the result of synthol AND steroids or they are simply photoshopped.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere!

Now a combination of steroids AND synthol could equal the size shown in a "photoshopped image".

Birdman

LOL, this thread is comedy gold. These are infamous photoshopped pics that have been floating around the web for a few years now. They crack me up everytime though.

Now the valentino dude injects synthol. that's not a steroid, thats kind of like getting implants.

And the OP is right in his original argument. I just think its misguided towards steroids solely. Google synthol and you will find disgusting pictures of guys attempting to look like the photoshopped versions you posted. These are the guys with the problem you are describing.

Okay, obviously there is some Photoshop action going on in regard to these two pictures. The "sharp edge" on Ruhl's left arm in the Photoshopped image is a tell. Also, the "blury" look on the enlarged arms is a result of enlarging the existing pixels ...another tell.

The question I have is for every Photoshopped image floating around out there ...there is an "original" un-retouched image.

Where are the "original" .JPG images of the dudes shown in my link? .........Does anyone have an "original"?

Birdman

P.S. OneBreath, I've seen (and I KNOW you have also) some extremely crazy looking steroid-using dudes who really should have stopped 50 cycles ago.

“The first thing you’ll notice if you take up with a juiced chick is her heightened level of aggression. When a woman’s aggression is initiated by testosterone, the result can sometimes get ugly.”

In another irreversible side effect of clitoral enlargement from androgen use, he saw his girlfriend’s grow to be 2 inches long and as big around as his small finger. When a woman in this condition becomes aroused, her clitoris becomes erect and sticks out just like a man’s penis, complete with a little head and all.

this is the stupidest shit..delete this thread

Well, shit Hayez. I had you pegged as one of the posters I liked more than others. I liked your "I admire his freakiness" comment regarding the "exploding arms" thread a while back.

I don't understand why this thread (Click for JAM's 300 Pound Moster Link) shows nobody aslking for a deletion, ...but if I ask a simple "question" in this thread (How far is too far?) involving equally disturbing images ...you now ask for a deletion??

...That just doesn't make sense, bud?

Birdman

I definitely agree with you eprom, i just think you used a sledgehammer on a nail here LOL.

Breath,

I understand. I'm going to give up on the original question anyway. One would think that knowing the limits of how far to go when using steroids (or that damned Synthol shit) would be an important subject. We see examples in other areas of personal alteration where people go WAY too far (Michael Jackson, Karen carpenter, etc.)

I am surprised to see such a heated response to suggest that it is POSSIBLE to go too far in building up one body. To me, the 300 lbs.guy in JAM's link has gone too far, but maybe not to others?

Are the psychological ramifications for over-use of steroids an off-limits topic? ...Is this taboo?

Birdman

Top Bottom