Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, ....How far is "too far!"?

Dude I agree that a good portion of those dudes look like a bag of ass but LOOK AT THE FUCKING VEINS ON THAT DUDE. It IS fucking photoshopped and the fact that you're saying it's not and that you know everything on the subject makes me want to stab babies.

Me stating that I know Photoshop make you want to stab babies?

Greg Valentino's Arms are the result of Synthol, not Steroids - Do some research buddy.

Also - The first two images of the link are IFBB pro Markus Ruhl photoshopped - just google him to see what he really looks like! and the following 4 images are also photoshopped - and I think there was one other photoshopped image in there. Anyone with a half descent knoledge of bodybuilding could tell you this. Yes the rest of the images are extreme but this is Bodybuilding not build 10lbs of muscle and look like a fucking model - it is an extreme sport!

Greg Valentino's Arms are the result of Synthol, not Steroids - Do some research buddy.

Also - The first two images of the link are IFBB pro Markus Ruhl photoshopped - just google him to see what he really looks like! and the following 4 images are also photoshopped - and I think there was one other photoshopped image in there. Anyone with a half descent knoledge of bodybuilding could tell you this. Yes the rest of the images are extreme but this is Bodybuilding not build 10lbs of muscle and look like a fucking model - it is an extreme sport!

I am not a "Synthol" or "Steroid" expert ...but I am a Photoshop expert. I have googled Ruhl and can see how he could be as big as in the link I supplied.

...How's about you googlin' Gregg Valentino?

all of the guys on the top that look like they have baloons under their skin use Synthol. the ones on the bottom are world class athletes. and fuck yeah i want to get there. (that it where coleman and cutler have been). i have no interest in synthol all the ones on top look like idiots to me.

I think you should learn a lot more about what you're talking about because right now you haven't got a fucking clue. In the space of a couple of posts you've confused steroids with synthol and haven't even been able to identify photoshop when you're supposedly a "graphic designer"

LOL.. those are sooo PSed. those viens are sooo fake, lol
As long as I look like Arnold someday I'll be happy :)

.....or Stallone..... walkin round muttering shit like "I AM THE LAAAW!"
or "DON'T PRAY TO GOD, PRAY TO MEEEEE!" with my lip turned up and eyes twitchin.

Yup.

I think you should learn a lot more about what you're talking about because right now you haven't got a fucking clue. In the space of a couple of posts you've confused steroids with synthol and haven't even been able to identify photoshop when you're supposedly a "graphic designer"

Here, let me make it easier for you.

I am NOT a STEROID OR SYNTHOL expert. I AM A GRAPHIC DESIGNER. If I PM you my website will you believe?

REGARDLESS of how these guys got so big ...my original question was HOW FAR IS TOO FAR?

You are stuck on protecting the steroid/synthol community and think I'm trying to bring everyone down. That's not what I am saying at all.

I don't need to google Greg Valentino - his arms are not the result of steroid enhanced muscle. They are the result of extensive synthol injections - which is oil - essentially the same as plastic surgery. The same as a woman having way too much silicone put in her breasts.

I am not a "Synthol" or "Steroid" expert ...but I am a Photoshop expert. I have googled Ruhl and can see how he could be as big as in the link I supplied.

...How's about you googlin' Gregg Valentino?

hurdlefail.png

Top Bottom