Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, ....How far is "too far!"?

THIS is the fucker who bothers me (See Link) . If this is "Photoshop", then some homo spent WAY too much time on him because I can't find the "tells" of a Photoshopped image.

I'm done with this.

Birdman

I understand why you don't like this one. Where is the symmetry? Dude needs to lay off the beach muscles and bring his legs up to speed. I'd say some machine leg extensions to bring out those quads are in order. Some seated calf extensions wouldn't hurt either.

body_builder_4sfw.gif

That one is probably shopped ...but done very well.

DONE VERY WELL? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON? HIS VEINS ARE CLEARLY FAKE AND DO NOT EVEN LOOK REMOTELY REAL!:confused:

NOT photoshopped - but equally over-the-top: (See Link)

steroids? yes. This guy has genetically superior legs though, end of discussion.

Photoshop ...or not? (See Link)

Obviously not photoshopped.

THIS is the fucker who bothers me (See Link) . If this is "Photoshop", then some homo spent WAY too much time on him because I can't find the "tells" of a Photoshopped image. He could have really "made" himself look this way (with steroids/synthol) because I have seen equally crazy looking non-doctored pics of steroid users. I CANNOT TELL how it was done so I can't ethically say it's a fake.

:spit: You need glasses.

Lastly, my original question was "How far is too far?" Had I known it would result in so many sensitive bodybuilders calling me a liar and an idiot ....I would have just given up on the question all together.

The thread subject does not piss anyone here off. Your blatant fucking stupidity and thick-headedness does.

AND PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES

The thread subject does not piss anyone here off. Your blatant fucking stupidity and thick-headedness does.

AND PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES

And you need to stop be such a dick about it. We don't want this kind of shit around here. Clean it the fuck up now.

Ah these are the threads I remember. Flaming back and forth over nothing that important. PS'd or not, none of those dudes look real or good. Save that shit on your PC and if at some point you think you might resemble one of them, take a month long break from the gym and a lifetime break from the sauce! That one dudes body had more veins than my enchanted meat whistle on a good day! And if anyone can photoshop that good on here let me send you a pic of my silly ass so you can shop me a sweet six pack and an extra two inches where it counts so I can post it as my myspace avatar and ruin my ex's day! hahaha

Look, you can dismiss it all as "Photoshop" or deal with the fact that OVER-use of steroids can turn you into a grotesque freak show. I guess Gregg Valentino carries a photoshopped cutout of himslef whenever he walks out in public? See Link

It's not a stretch to think one can become this hideously big by over using chemicals.

Birdman

Greg abused synthol. Steroids were not the reason he's that big. If steroids make people that big, then 90% of the MLB would be 300 lbs with 4% BF. Get a clue man. Steroids can't make you near that big. There IS a genetic limit to everything, even if you abuse every type and amount of gear, its physically impossible.

Top Bottom