Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, ....How far is "too far!"?

dude. People do to themselves what they want to. Yes, some guys obviously take it way, way too far.

The reason you got a negative response in this thread (from me at least) is because you clearly lied about being a photoshop expert.

dude. People do to themselves what they want to. Yes, some guys obviously take it way, way too far.

The reason you got a negative response in this thread (from me at least) is because you clearly lied about being a photoshop expert.

I don't see how you can possibly state that I "clearly lied" about my personal experience with Photoshop. I AM a professional graphic designer and I wil PM you a link to my website (as I have done with the many s who called me a "liar" without any basis).

By the way, beign a graphic designer is NOT a big deal. It's nothing to brag about at all. I would much rather be a Marine Sniper, a Rock Sar or a UFC Fghter ...but I was born a graphic designer. Most artists are gay ..I am not. Most people on this forum probably have more exciting employment than me, but for some reason ...."I" must be a liar?

Birdman

graphic designer or not, if you think this picture has not been fucked with, you are an idiot.

body_builder_5sfw.gif

I am a professional graphic designer. Sorry, ...No Photoshop action going on and I use it on a daily basis.

How about some work on banners and stuff around the site bro?

How about some work on banners and stuff around the site bro?

Actually, the EF website looks perfectly fine! Whoever has put this site together has done a damned good job.

...Besides, according to ScMc I'm a liar and an idiot. You probably wouldn't want a idiot/liar servicing your website.

Birdman

graphic designer or not, if you think this picture has not been fucked with, you are an idiot.

body_builder_5sfw.gif

That one is probably shopped ...but done very well.

Bad photoshop: (See Pic)

Bad Photoshop: (See Pic)

NOT photoshopped - but equally over-the-top: (See Link)

Photoshop ...or not? (See Link)

THIS is the fucker who bothers me (See Link) . If this is "Photoshop", then some homo spent WAY too much time on him because I can't find the "tells" of a Photoshopped image. He could have really "made" himself look this way (with steroids/synthol) because I have seen equally crazy looking non-doctored pics of steroid users. I CANNOT TELL how it was done so I can't ethically say it's a fake.

Lastly, my original question was "How far is too far?" Had I known it would result in so many sensitive bodybuilders calling me a liar and an idiot ....I would have just given up on the question all together.

I'm done with this.

Birdman

There is a bodybuilding video I saw on youtube, with that image of Markus Ruhl sitting and it was the real one. I tried to find it for like 5 mins last night and then just gave up because I don't care anymore. Some people are going to believe what they want and be self proclaimed experts anyway. I just find this frustrating because I've prooved this type of stuff false in the past and the person responsible for the argument or discussion just says whatever, plus this same exact topic is on virtually every other fitness board out there and the guys that start it don't follow bodybuilding don't know who Markus Ruhl is or any of the other guys they try to show as gross.

That one is probably shopped ...but done very well.

Bad photoshop: (See Pic)

Bad Photoshop: (See Pic)

NOT photoshopped - but equally over-the-top: (See Link)

Photoshop ...or not? (See Link)

THIS is the fucker who bothers me (See Link) . If this is "Photoshop", then some homo spent WAY too much time on him because I can't find the "tells" of a Photoshopped image. He could have really "made" himself look this way (with steroids/synthol) because I have seen equally crazy looking non-doctored pics of steroid users. I CANNOT TELL how it was done so I can't ethically say it's a fake.

Lastly, my original question was "How far is too far?" Had I known it would result in so many sensitive bodybuilders calling me a liar and an idiot ....I would have just given up on the question all together.

I'm done with this.

Birdman

Bro, the only two that aren't shopped are the ones you said weren't.

the last one that "bothers you" is definitely photoshopped. The delts, bis, tris, traps, forearms, chest and medial quad all look faker than shit. The skin textures and appearance are VERY inconsistent and fake looking. If you ask my opinion, that photoshop is more obvious than some of the others.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere!

Now a combination of steroids AND synthol could equal the size shown in a "photoshopped image".

Birdman

No. No one is as big as the pictures you showed. If they are that size and used synthol they do not retain the normal muscle shape generally as things just balloon up.

that pic is so photoshopped its a fucking joke. it looks like a cartoon and a pro graphic designer cant identify that? seriously terrible, clueless post.

Top Bottom