Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, ....How far is "too far!"?

hahahaha how could u think these images are real???

they just look like cartoon pictures to me..its that obvioius...lol

Greg Valentino's Arms are the result of Synthol, not Steroids - Do some research buddy.

Also - The first two images of the link are IFBB pro Markus Ruhl photoshopped - just google him to see what he really looks like! and the following 4 images are also photoshopped - and I think there was one other photoshopped image in there. Anyone with a half descent knoledge of bodybuilding could tell you this. Yes the rest of the images are extreme but this is Bodybuilding not build 10lbs of muscle and look like a fucking model - it is an extreme sport!

There's also a photo of Dennis James. Like Ruhl, James may be a monster, but he's nowhere as impossibly monstrous as his altered image on that page.

If the original poster can't tell that the first six images on the linked page are 'shopped, he needs to find a different profession.

Cut the hostility in here. That's bullshit.

YES, they are photoshopped. They are totally fake until you get down the list further. The first two I can believe. the proportions of the body of the same guy look very equal and the veins and stuff look real. The others are a joke.

Not only are alot of those photos photoshoped, but some of those guys are the result of some physicians ability to not only do breast implants, but also pec implants, bicep implants, buttocks implants, etc...... I think a few are actually real, but the majority of the first round of photos are in fact touched up or implanted.

Top Bottom