Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, more football, who is the best AFC?

MP5

Banned
It appears Green Bay is superbowl bound at the rate they are going, what about the picks for AFC? No team seems dominate this year.

if pitt responds next week and spanks the titans, they are my pick. If they don't, they are done.

They tied this week, but all the players took it like a loss. Lets see what they do about it.

Puc said:
if pitt responds next week and spanks the titans, they are my pick. If they don't, they are done.

They tied this week, but all the players took it like a loss. Lets see what they do about it.

What he said. Pitt is by FAR THE MOST TALENTED TEAM in the AFC, but that is meaningless. Yesterday was a loss. I'm glad Joey Porter stood up & said so. Someone needed to. Now let's see if they learned from that letdown.

All you guys are in a dream world. If Pitts makes the playoffs, the Pats will just beat them again. Let's not forget what happened in the opening MNF game this season, Pitt fucking sucks!!!

Pats play Favre in the big show, and win it again this year!!!

Not sold on Pitt. yet. Come one, they tie Atlanta?)(*&$%@
I am sticking with my Broncos as far as talent goes. We will see after tonight how they do in a pressure situation.

HappyScrappy said:
if I had to pick the best AFC... I'd probably have to go with the entire NFC.
them's guys got mad skillz.

Dude, you have to give me your pot dealers name sometime soon. You aint right.:D

PatsFan34 said:
All you guys are in a dream world. If Pitts makes the playoffs, the Pats will just beat them again. Let's not forget what happened in the opening MNF game this season, Pitt fucking sucks!!!

I still don't care what ANYONE says, the Patriots won the Superbowl last year, because teams overlooked them. They benefitted from their own non-hype. They were by far the least talented team EVER to win a SuperBowl. Plus, I'm not buying the whole Bellichek/Genius bullshit angle either. I remember the days when he coached Cleveland and they totally sucked ass. He's still the same guy. They got lucky, and won't make it out of the first round of the Playoffs this year, assuming they make it(which they will).

PatsFan34 said:

you honestly cannot compare kordell pitt to maddox pitt.

pitts receivers are finally catching passes that are thrown on time and accurate. they must feel like they are in a dream right now.

their offense is averaging DOUBLE the points per game they were with kordell.

pitt may lose, they may win, but the first game would be no indication either way.

Maddox is the same guy that sucked with the Broncos though. Remember Neal O'donell, could be same phenomenom? I am still not sold on Pitt.

Top Bottom