Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh shit! The Yanks 0-2 deficit!

• Thread starter Thread starter buksoon
  • Start date Start date
As an Oakland native and Fair and Foul Weather Fan of all the citiies teams, all I can say is....
Bwahhhhhaahaaaaaa!

oak_80x80.gif

oak_115x84.gif

GOD BLESS Alameda Counta CA they need it.

The Yankees are pathetic pieces of shit. It is good to see them get their ass kicked.

The only time I have ever respected them is when Rocket chucked the bat at piazza, that was hilarious.

I dont even give a fuck about baseball to be honest. Go Ravens.

runner said:
as a die hard red sox fan i can't say i'm sad to see the yanks lose.

I'm a fag, btw. (I still have to say that after every 5th post. Someday....) :)

A Sox fan AND gay? You just bent over and got screwed every which way this year, huh?

Have you guys heard Giambi talking about how he'd love to be a Yank?? It would be sad to see Tino go, but the American League MVP on our side?? Please! Brian Cashman, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I mean, I'm usually the first one to say that it all comes down to pitching. But our offense REALLY needs a jolt.

Yuck the Fankees.

Ichiro wanted to be a Yank but the GM didn't think he would be worth the money, besides they already had all those great outfielders (Justice, Knobsuck, O'neill, Spencer, G. Williams); they dont have a legitimate clean-up hitter, and Bernie & Jeter are 2 of the most overrated players in the game today. They are not only done for this season, we wont be hearing from them much in October over the next few years. Steinbrenner might blow a gasket.

Okay, I'm going to explain "buksoon"

When my sister was a tiny little baby, my dad used to tuck her in. Each night, he'd say: "Don't worry, I'll be back soon."

One night he didn't, so she chirped: "Buksoon?" She had never spoken words other than "ma" and "da" before so he thought: "Holy shit! My daughter speaks Mandarin Chinese!"

Then he realized she asked "Back soon?" so the word has always meant love and family for me. All that mush. (See, really a girl.)

And when I signed onto these boards, I thought I'd only lurk (well, that sure lasted)... so it didn't matter what my handle was.
If I knew I was going to post so much, I'd never have went with something so, um, butch.

HamHock said:
Yuck the Fankees.

Ichiro wanted to be a Yank but the GM didn't think he would be worth the money, besides they already had all those great outfielders (Justice, Knobsuck, O'neill, Spencer, G. Williams); they dont have a legitimate clean-up hitter, and Bernie & Jeter are 2 of the most overrated players in the game today. They are not only done for this season, we wont be hearing from them much in October over the next few years. Steinbrenner might blow a gasket.
100% accurate. Sounds like a true Yankee fan:D

Top Bottom