Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh shit! The Yanks 0-2 deficit!

• Thread starter Thread starter buksoon
  • Start date Start date
as a die hard red sox fan i can't say i'm sad to see the yanks lose.

I'm a fag, btw. (I still have to say that after every 5th post. Someday....) :)

As a lifelong A's fan from NY I'm on cloud 9. I've been watching the games with my Yankee-fan friends and it's great seeing them squirm and make excuses.

To be honest, yes, they had a great run. But if I can't bring up the late 80's and the A's AL dominance, the Yankees fans shouldn't be able to mention anything about years past either.

If the A's do win it this year, that's 2 Championships since 1989 and 4 WS appearances. Half way to how many championships and equal to how many appearances the Yanks have since the same time :)

I am sad about the Yankees getting they asses kicked by the A's, but only because I'd rather watch former Yankee Lou Piniella and his M's kick their fucking asses here at Safeco in teh World Series!!!

Weapon X said:
I am sad about the Yankees getting they asses kicked by the A's, but only because I'd rather watch former Yankee Lou Piniella and his M's kick their fucking asses here at Safeco in teh World Series!!!

Yo weapon they can not meet in the WS, they are in the same league.

damn its about time that a team has as good if not better starting pitching then the yankees. I put money on the A's twice and twice they came through for the nature boy.

Top Bottom