Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********official Rugby World Cup Thread************

fiji has a population of less than amillion.

also England vs. SA is closing in, shall we have some predictions?

I'll go first; 38-18 to England.

tuc biscuit said:
fiji has a population of less than amillion.

also England vs. SA is closing in, shall we have some predictions?

I'll go first; 38-18 to England.
Fiji are a decent side , if the USA got stuck into rugby they'd be a major power .
The England vs. SA game is a great one cos so much could happen there , I'd call it much closer , say 35 - 33 England.

Mandinka2 said:

Fiji are a decent side , if the USA got stuck into rugby they'd be a major power .
The England vs. SA game is a great one cos so much could happen there , I'd call it much closer , say 35 - 33 England.

I agree. The US doesnt have any professional rugby teams (like the NFL).. all the guys have to play on the side- club teams & hold down regular jobs. If US had some (even one) win at the world, it might change like womens soccer did.

England plays great rugby- I think the spread will be at least 10 pts against SA.

MsBeverlyHills said:

I agree. The US doesnt have any professional rugby teams (like the NFL).. all the guys have to play on the side- club teams & hold down regular jobs. If US had some (even one) win at the world, it might change like womens soccer did.

England plays great rugby- I think the spread will be at least 10 pts against SA.

The NFL would be shaking in its boots if rugby became popular in the States , no more pads , no more bullshit with sit down , start up plays , just get the fuck on with it cold fury. Too many vested interests there to see rugby making genuine inroads. If you've ever seen a good Springbok side play rugby you'd know why I'm giving them such a start, when they get it right , they're a joy to watch.

Top Bottom