Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********official Rugby World Cup Thread************

tuc biscuit said:
142-0!!!!!!!!!!! Something needs to be done about mismatches like this, but what?
There are no Namibian professionals to my knowledge , they shouldnt have been there, that kind of thing is a farce , Id rather watch the 12 best international sides play each other in two groups of 6 than watch that.

I played tennis yesterday w/this French guy & we made a bet on the France/Ireland game-- uh oh...think Im gonna lose my shirt onthis one...:confused:

Bump.

Aussies take on England next Sunday then. Was hoping for All Blacks to be in the final aswell.

Predictions?? :confused: Hard to guess really. Both have been quite inconsistent throughout the whole cup

Mr Happy said:
Bump.

Aussies take on England next Sunday then. Was hoping for All Blacks to be in the final aswell.

Predictions?? :confused: Hard to guess really. Both have been quite inconsistent throughout the whole cup

yeah.. what a bummer :(

NZ just played so below their ability-- like they were really tired, making alot of errors, missing easy passes... if they play like that Thur-- the frogs will kill em.

Top Bottom