Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********official Rugby World Cup Thread************

Mandinka2 said:

Tuc and Dutchie , a quick question for you both , what is your opinion of guys like Dallaglio who were caught using roids? You may remember that he lost the England captaincy for a while and was out of the shirt for a while , he's a tremendous player no question though. I do not rate Jason Robinson that highly , he can be great and dynamic in a set piece but he is not aconsistent performer like many of the others , a bit too much of the Beckhams (how the fuck is that guy captain material?)about him for my liking.

Was Dalligalo caught for roids?, I thought it was because he admitted to using party drugs when he was younger.

I support Sale and watch them plenty and Robinson makes them a completely different team, he is one of the few players in the world who can score from nothing, but lately he gets marked to death so does less flashy stuff himself, but it creates space for everyone else. Imo him O'driscoll and carlos spencer are the only rugby geniuses playing at the moment, what do you think?

tuc biscuit said:

Was Dalligalo caught for roids?, I thought it was because he admitted to using party drugs when he was younger.

I support Sale and watch them plenty and Robinson makes them a completely different team, he is one of the few players in the world who can score from nothing, but lately he gets marked to death so does less flashy stuff himself, but it creates space for everyone else. Imo him O'driscoll and carlos spencer are the only rugby geniuses playing at the moment, what do you think?
Spencer is unreal , O Driscoll is ok , but doesn't get the neccessary cover or protection from the forwards that he requires to find the space.
Dallaglio was caught when a scumbag newspaper (I forget the one) got some girl to fuck him and talk about his roid use...he was done for at the time but has managed to get back into the shirt. He's famous for being able to put on weight quickly before the start of the season , I'm not saying that (almost all) players don't use , I personally know of many who do but when they are caught and let back in ... that's something else.

Damn I never knew that roid use was admitted, I thought that it was just cannibis and extacy. I remember it was some blond slut rom a newspaper that duped him into it.

I knew I shouldnt have read this,I was planning on watching the england game at 2.

Ireland did quite well for themselves I must add.

IrishMobBoss said:
I figure the aussie's will be the toughest challange for Ireland
Australia are not the biggest issue for Ireland , Argentina are ,beat them and we're out of our group and into the quarters. Beat Australia and we will likely draw against a team we can beat and get through to the semis. I think we are capable of beating Australia but I'd prefer if we wait until the knockout stages before we throw everything at them.

Top Bottom