Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********official Rugby World Cup Thread************

ah i just posted a thread about this

25-15 england.

since everyone else seems to be calling for pretty big scores hehe

(tuc, thong or g's? :p haha)

SA'a number 2 just tried to tackle Dallagio whilst he was in full flight. When the guy got back up he had a bloody nose and couldnt walk in a straight line lol.

This is turning into a very tight game.

tuc biscuit said:
we did it, just, a bit unconvincing

They let themselves get rattled.........lot of exchanges of ball too. Considering the quality of SA I think we have to settle for this.

we paniced sometimes and threw it around too much and made some bad descisions, imo the order is now NZ then England and Aus equal second

I agree.........NZ will kick our asses if we play the way we did today against them. Pressure showed we still have weaknesses........will be a few southerners smiling today.

tuc biscuit said:
we paniced sometimes and threw it around too much and made some bad descisions, imo the order is now NZ then England and Aus equal second

tuc biscuit said:
I suppose the sign of a good team is to play badly and still win, even against quality opposition.
England played great , thought they were hard as nails , very competitive , south Africa wilted after the try. Well done England.

Top Bottom