Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********official Rugby World Cup Thread************

tuc biscuit said:
Dalligalo is nails, as are the rest of 'em. Did you see the bit where Dalligalo got up complaining of eye gouging?
I thought there was a fair bit of rough stuff on both sides but i was impresed that SA didn't go for the cheap shot and hammer Wilkinson's right shoulder.

Im just catching the end of the game now as a replay,looks like a great game. I planned to be up at 8 to watch it all but didnt goto bed until 430.

you boys sure are doing good this year

"I suppose the sign of a good team is to play badly and still win, even against quality opposition." - Tuc

thats exactly what i heard in the kebab shop after the game, soem big hits, i dont think either team was particularlly convincing, but if SA had been able to convert even one of those long range penaltys i think it could have been a VERY differant game.

and yeh, i was closest on the score, PM the bikini pics alread!

no backing out! haha

12-0 to ireland 12 minutes in.

i just came home from samoa V georgia, easy win to samoa. nothing special at all.

...im still waiting for my bikini photos! :p

did Ireland end up winning? I tried to wake up to watch it and I left me tv on incase I woke up maybe by hearing it but I didnt.

IrishMobBoss said:
did Ireland end up winning? I tried to wake up to watch it and I left me tv on incase I woke up maybe by hearing it but I didnt.

Ireland won by a long way. 10 tries I believe they got. It was very wet and there were lots of handling errors. A few silly mistakes were made but they won.........and thats what counts.

Top Bottom