Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Official 2007 NFL DRAFT thread***

PuddleMonkey said:
Me? Is yous talkin' to mwah?

Uh, yeah?

I'm serious, I'll gladly bet 1000, we can get it notorized and everything.

In 5 years, he will come out to be at LEAST the 3rd best QB from this draft.

Ok, I see your $1,000 and raise you $34,000.

PuddleMoney.JPG

Pony up pumpkin!

PuddleMonkey said:
Lions traded a WR and QB to Oakland, looks like they'll keep Calvin Johnson.

they finally realized mike williams is a bust.....fuckin retards. Millen is the worst GM in the history of any sport. He was worse than scott layden was in basketball.

with furrey, roy williams and johnson they'll have a great receiving core....but their TE is lame, quarterback is above average and getting old, and their line is ok and very injury prone. Kevin jones is a great player, and tatum bell will be a good change of pace back...but who knows how Jones will recover from his injury and how often he'll get injured.

their defense is awful and they traded one of the top playmaking corners in the league.

that team is going nowhere till they bolster their D

PuddleMonkey said:
Whats that Sardines? Whats that I hear, is that a tap out? :)

Congrats, you have more money than me. That doesn't mean anything concerning this bet.

I don't make 35,000 a year, so there's no way I'd bet that much.

Again, do you want to take the bet or not? Troy will be a starter in 2 years, and he gets to learn under Mcnair, AND he'll be on a team with a stellar defense. As long as he continues to be the man he became while at Ohio State, he'll be fine.

Top Bottom