Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Shocker; 30 Arrested in Federal Steroid Sting

fuck them

if anyone deserves to go down for this BS witch hunt its these double standard hypocrite power hungry pieces of fucking shit

i hope their names get dragged thru the mud as bad as the wrestlers and nfl players who were harming noone with their use and werent hiding behind a false code of integrity like these fucking cunts

There's some anger in this thread. As stated there's good & bad, dark & light in all walks of life. Hey, we arn't that dam perfect here to be in judgement. And dam they love the juice just as much as we do!

Some cops see it as a tool of the trade to juice. They say or so I heard somewhere that when you get these big fuckers tweaked out they need to the extra aggression and strength. I am all for cops beating the fuck out of rapists, pediphiles and the likes. Go rodney king on that ass!!!!!!!!

There is so much to hate about people who would risk their life to save yours I guess?

I like cops. It takes a special kind of person to selflessly serve one's community and nation.

I hate rapists, murders and pedophiles. I like people who carry guns and nail those fuckers.

The cops involved in these roid busts are just doing their jobs by enforcing the laws. If you don't like that then get your ass out and vote for people that will change the laws.

I hate the cops that strut around all cocky like they are the shit because they have a badge and can legally bust your balls at will when ever they want. There are some good one's out their, but the one's around me are A-holes and crooked as hell.

for the record i don't hate ALL cops, just the ones that are dirty and/or exercise their perceived right to power based on a fucking badge.

the comfort in this is that, from my understanding, when cops "go away" it is well known on the inside. i'm sure that they will have very sore balloon knots for years to come.

what did the cops do wrong if they obtained Rx? what could they be charged with if they had a script? maybe obtaining by fraud if they used multiple Dr's?

You know we have people who ER hop all the fucking time and doctor shop for narcotics. Why the fuck wont they go after these mother fuckers who rack up 300000 dollars worth of ER visits and never pay for it. That is fucking grand larsonry if you ask me(I know its not but it should be). These cops had scripts and obtained it the lgal way. Why are they so bad for doin gthis. They bust UG labs who are selling it illegally. Why are the hypocrits? I hate crooked cops as much as yall do but what have they done that is so wrong? The bought roids legally.

FUCK the DA and all those kinds of people who just wanna make a name for themselves in the media to get the next election or the next best job!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom