Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Shocker; 30 Arrested in Federal Steroid Sting

This is good fodder to keep the real stories out of the headlines. The feds have lots of free time for this nonsense since they aren't out arresting terrorists. The dickless wonders in washington who run this country don't have the balls to go after the real dangers that are facing this country. Instead we get this limp wristed "war on terror" & an endless war in Iraq cause our boys aren't to do there job and kick ass. We have the most awsome military & weapons the world has ever seen , but our enemies know that washington has no will to use them. The poor cops are in the same boat as our solders. Most cops are decent people. The 30 cops could be out fighting crime but now are in jail instead, wow I feel so much safer now that 30 cops are off the street..

BIGBUCK$ said:
NYPD Shocker; 30 Arrested in Federal Steroid Sting
Sources Say Drug Bust Connected to Major FL Raid Involving Pro-Athletes

BY ANDREW RAMOS

October 16, 2007

Sources tell CW11 30 NYPD officers are being arrested in connection with a steroid ring involving the use of the substance, considered a narcotic, and possibly its distribution. The officers being sought work in precincts throughout Brooklyn and Staten Island and several are already in police custody.

According to sources the case was developed federally by the Drug Enforcement Agency, which in February launched a major raid in Orlando, Florida, seizing volumes of evidence and arresting its owners. Those files contained names of clients including Scott Schoeneweis of the New York Mets, Rick Ankiel of the St. Louis Cardinals and boxer Evander Holyfield. Even at that time, authorities indicated more arrests could come.

"Somewhere down the road there may or may not be arrests in this case," Carl Metzger of Orlando's Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation said.

The steroid investigation reached into New York last month in Queens, but no one expected that it would lead to the NYPD.

According to sources, at least 5 weeks ago the NYPD Internal Affairs division was contacted by the DEA. The culmination of their investigation is likely the biggest takedown of NYPD cops in the history of the city.

In addition, sources close to the investigation say the sting includes a high ranking member of the NYPD whose name the CW11 is withholding.

The cops aren't being charged, just disciplined. The story was highly exaggerated:

6 NYPD cops investigated for steroids

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=5711179

May face disciplinary action
WABC Eyewitness News

(New York - WABC, October 16, 2007) - Six of New York's finest are being investigated for the improper use of prescriptions to obtain anabolic steroids for personal use, this according to the NYPD.

Paul Browne, an NYPD spokesman, says the police officers, who were not named, were suspected of using steroids for body building.

The officers may face disciplinary action by the NYPD, but Browne does not anticipate that they will be arrested.

A pharmacist connected to the probe has been arrested. Browne says the case stems in part from a state health department investigation into the over-prescribing of steroids.

He says television reports that nearly three dozen officers faced arrest in connection with a steroid ring were "wildly distorted and exaggerated."

muffinmaker said:
Im sure they had no reason to do that. You people saying you hate cops and your glad this happened make me sick, another thing your not realizing, this is going after CUSTOMERS

No Muffy. Look again. It turns out the cops aren't even being charged. They "may" be disciplined, is all. Chill out dude.

Im fucking happy for this shit!!! I hope they get the message (LE)
that even their fucking cops are being busted!!! MFKERS!!

letsrun4it said:
I am upset about all these steroid busts, but I'm happy to see the cops get busted. I HATE COPS

good when you get robbed, ill make sure to tell them you dont need there help..

muffinmaker said:
Another wannabe gangsta, didnt know there was a Greek Mob-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nah bro...im no wannabe nothing and i never claimed to be anybody either. i do however know some crazymothafucas that would have been interested. and as for the guys that were behind this whole thing...you think they weren't connected somehow? if they weren't it wouldn't be the cops busting down doors.

bay ridge just happens to be all about knowing the right people so that nothing happens to your operation.

Top Bottom