Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Shocker; 30 Arrested in Federal Steroid Sting

the cops arrested are probably involved in distribution or protection.

if they were going to arrest cops who use, they'd have to arrest half the cops on the street. and 90% of the NFL. and 95% of the WWE etc etc etc

C'mon guys...you can't hate cops. Hate is a bad word. Maybe yall don't like them but remember they are regular citizens too and that is their job; their duty is to do their job the best they can and earn their money for their families...they too have bad days sometimes and can be real pain in the ass on the streets with you...but at the end, that's life.

I'd love to see them forced to round up, beat up and toss illegal aliens to the other side of the border tho...then, and only then, the feds have the moral right to prosecute Americans.

The Old Vet said:
There is so much to hate about people who would risk their life to save yours I guess?

I like cops. It takes a special kind of person to selflessly serve one's community and nation.

I hate rapists, murders and pedophiles. I like people who carry guns and nail those fuckers.

The cops involved in these roid busts are just doing their jobs by enforcing the laws. If you don't like that then get your ass out and vote for people that will change the laws.

yeah i hate all those people 2 along with cops

people join the nypd just because thats all they are qualified for. they didnt grow up wanting to be cops. they are just scumbags with no education that pass a bullshit test and get a badge and gun.
FUCK THEM

Their union was one of the ones who pushed to get A A S criminalized in the first place, and the knock on effects of it are being felt all over the world 20 years later. Fuck 'em. If they pushed to have them decriminalized, along with the FDA and doctors then congress might yeild (apart from some true died in the-wool c*nts like Joe Biden)

BIGBUCK$ said:
people join the nypd just because thats all they are qualified for. they didnt grow up wanting to be cops. they are just scumbags with no education that pass a bullshit test and get a badge and gun.
FUCK THEM

haha ur rite about that they are in desperate need of people they are always hiring...i think you have to have at least 2 years college now tho

Top Bottom