Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Shocker; 30 Arrested in Federal Steroid Sting

IReekofAwesomeness said:
fuck them

if anyone deserves to go down for this BS witch hunt its these double standard hypocrite power hungry pieces of fucking shit

i hope their names get dragged thru the mud as bad as the wrestlers and nfl players who were harming noone with their use and werent hiding behind a false code of integrity like these fucking cunts
u added a lot to this thread, let me guess u sell drugs and hate the cops cause of it?

letsrun4it said:
to anyone that defends cops:
they are not simply "doing their job"
cops harass good people everyday

Fuck Cops.

"We're Bundys. We hate cops"
Married with children.
real mature, I dont take anything some tool quopting the Bundys has to say

Holy crap, I'm new to this and have been going back and forth, I'm considering some supplements and appreciate all the info on the boards...Now I'm not sure what to do....I'm leary of ordering any consultations, or nutritional products online....How are people able to be sure nothing is tagged when it is in transit?

tanthony said:
Holy crap, I'm new to this and have been going back and forth, I'm considering some supplements and appreciate all the info on the boards...Now I'm not sure what to do....I'm leary of ordering any consultations, or nutritional products online....How are people able to be sure nothing is tagged when it is in transit?
I think it's pretty much a crap shoot right now.Welcome to elite though!

I just ordered the test patch but after reading info, I don't think it will work. I was going to try stacking the Halodrol liquigels, DHEA and the patch...How much DHEA should I use? Should I just take a chance and order my consult booklet from Elite? Have you guys had any issues? I just need some advice? Is it ok sending it to my home or do I need a P.O box? I don't mean to sound like an idiot, I'm just a dumbshit when it comes to this.

BIGBUCK$ said:
people join the nypd just because thats all they are qualified for. they didnt grow up wanting to be cops. they are just scumbags with no education that pass a bullshit test and get a badge and gun.
FUCK THEM

and the next time you get your car stolen, bashed, arse rapped, shot, stabbed etc who are you gona go crying to? your mum? grow up fuck wit

xrsist said:
and the next time you get your car stolen, bashed, arse rapped, shot, stabbed etc who are you gona go crying to? your mum? grow up fuck wit[/QUOTE}I think these things could be taken care of in the commuinty.

How the Hell do people not stress when you pay and are not sure if the money you spent will get your return investment? Has anyone ever been screwed? How do you know if it is a legit site?

jaybois said:
xrsist said:
and the next time you get your car stolen, bashed, arse rapped, shot, stabbed etc who are you gona go crying to? your mum? grow up fuck wit[/QUOTE}I think these things could be taken care of in the commuinty.

how do you mean?

Top Bottom