Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Shocker; 30 Arrested in Federal Steroid Sting

i dated a girl who was a cop (well in a police academy in NJ at the time)...i guess she is a cop now..hot too..nice girl as well

yes there are allot/some cops that are "high on power" , but you get assholes in every line of work, some who abuse their power to try and get free stuff at the store(saw one cop in wawa eat a whole hoagie and soda and not pay for it..as well as sever other instances over the years)...I cant understand why they think they are entitled not to pay for something at a store,,what if i come to wawa in surgical scrubs, labcoat, coveralls, construction hat, janitor uniform...if take something and not pay for it i will get the cops called and they will eat my food

lanky said:
i dated a girl who was a cop (well in a police academy in NJ at the time)...i guess she is a cop now..hot too..nice girl as well

yes there are allot/some cops that are "high on power" , but you get assholes in every line of work, some who abuse their power to try and get free stuff at the store(saw one cop in wawa eat a whole hoagie and soda and not pay for it..as well as sever other instances over the years)...I cant understand why they think they are entitled not to pay for something at a store,,what if i come to wawa in surgical scrubs, labcoat, coveralls, construction hat, janitor uniform...if take something and not pay for it i will get the cops called and they will eat my food

man i feel you on that sooo much....ive worked at clubs all over the place and cops always try to get in free...wtf they should pay just like everyone else

other than the free merchandise issue i dont have much against law enforcement.

years ago i used to work at a gym and they though being a cop equals a free membership..i guess one of the workers was letting them in and once one gets in the rest follow and word gets out so 20 or so cops would show up at a time and expect to get in...i explained that i could not allow them in without membership/lliability waiver and that the other employee was oversteping his bounds...at first they tried to use the whole "cmmon just this one time" i kept stern and they realized i was being serious one of them resorted to "implied threats", eventually they left.. a few did actually purchase memberships and i did get an appology by one for some of the "implied threats" his co worker made...

Like anything else, there are good and there are bad. In the case of cops though, the good can be heros and the bad can be scum. These pricks use unjust laws to bust people and then capitalize on the laws for personal gain. I hope they get thrown in jail where they'll get ass fucked six ways to Sunday. And the good cops want that too. Good cops hate dirty cops.

to anyone that defends cops:
they are not simply "doing their job"
cops harass good people everyday

Fuck Cops.

"We're Bundys. We hate cops"
Married with children.

They will make examples of users as well some other STUPID SOURCES THAT STILL HAVE A WEB PAGE AND ADVERTISE THAT WILL SEND TO ANY COUNTRY........one of them post in this thread..........

Top Bottom