Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL football predictions

fistfullofsteel

I have a feeling that the Broncos will do very good this year with Jake the Snake as their new qb.

I have a feeling the NY Football Giants will go deep into the playoffs or Fassel can look for a new job.

I have a feeling that the Phi. Iggles won't win the Superbowl this year or any other year.

:D

befor vick got hurt i would say atlanta! there running game is strong and now with peerless price on the team.... but vicks not in there so i dont know now.

but i always have to stick to my favorite team - the rams all the way this year! warner's looking good this year and faulk is 100%.

-matt

Cardinals will lose, Raiders will go to playoffs and blow it out their ass again, Bronco's will suck as usual.

fistfullofsteel said:
I have a feeling that the Broncos will do very good this year with Jake the Snake as their new qb.

I have a feeling the NY Football Giants will go deep into the playoffs or Fassel can look for a new job.

I have a feeling that the Phi. Iggles won't win the Superbowl this year or any other year.

:D

You really should pick a new team.

Ive been on EF for a while, and for some reason, you always think the giants will have a good season.

And every year they suck.

;)

Top Bottom