Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft: My top ten

Longhorn85

Carr, Peppers, Jammer, Sims, McKinnie, Williams M., Williams R., Buchanon, Harrington, Haynesworth

I'm sure there will be some big surprises, there always seem to be

Overall, I like what the Bears did today.

I would like to see them get a QB before it is over though.

Maybe Steve Kelley from my Alma Mater Tarleton State!!

Seriousely, I wouldnt mind seeing them get Kittner or Davey and a decent tight end.

Man, I still say that Roy Williams should be a Chicago Bear. He just plays with that Bear mentality. Oh well.:)

What a weird draft! Who guessed that Detroit would go for Harrignton! I guess McMahon will be a back up or get traded now.

Id say the Bears didn't have that greta of a draft. They passed up on Antonio Bryant for crying out loud. Watch, that guys is going to be one of the great steals of the year. Especially as low as he dropped, he definetly has top 15 talent.

Although they picked up Alex Brown in the late rounds, that was nice, but he needs to be consistent about his business. Ya know, they signed Butkus' nephew as an undrafted free agent, he plays center, from Illinois.

Id say Oakland and Dallas had the best drafts. San Diego and Buffalo did good for themselves as well.

St Louis probably had the worst draft. Crouch in the third? Then Bellisari in the 6th or 7th? They plan on usin Crouch at receiver and Belissari at DB. They both will bust as picks im pretty sure.

thermo said:
St Louis probably had the worst draft. Crouch in the third?

The Rams could afford to pick and choose and take risks, they already have the talent needed to win the Superbowl, they were looking for gravy.

I see Crouch as a Wayne Crebet type of possesion receiver, but with speed. He will also pay dividends by throwing for at least two touchdowns next year from his receiver position on a trick play, and will always be a threat to do so.

Top Bottom