Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW TO PEPS, please help with first cycle

Newguy19

Hey guys been kicking around the idea of a peptide cycle... I've been doing research on many different sites for weeks, however seems most threads are from a few years ago. I know quiet a bit has changed, as time moves on and I think I've read enough to plan a cycle. How does this sound?

Week 1-4,9-12 igf lr3 25-60 mcg post work out bi lateral, or muscles trained.
Week 5-8 13-16 igf des 10-15 mcg pre work out bi-lateral, or muscles trained.
Week1-16 Ghrp 2 100mcg 3x ed sub q
Week1-16 Mod grf(1-29) 100mcg 3x ed
Mfg peg 300mcg on rest days sub q

Was possibly planning to switch monthly from ghrp2 to 6 maybe hex in there to see what I like best.
Also curious how long after pct can I start?

Age 24 used 2 aas cycles in past, currently on test c, eq, var.
185 lb 14% bf (roughly)
work out 5-6 days a week.
Any advice will be appreciated
Thanks!

gh peps look good but there is no point in cycling off lr3 and switching to des. its the same shit with a diff ester, still acts on the same receptor. run igf (any ester) 4-8 weeks on 4-8 weeks off.

run peg mgf everyday esp on training days. it has a synergistic effect with igf.

I don't see much point in running ghrp's and ghrh's with igf since ghrp's and ghrh's are used to increase gh which stimulates the release of igf which you are already going to be injecting.

arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/hypopit/gh.html

Do a little research. You will find that igf is what you can attribute most of muscle gains to. That there are very few benefits to growth hormone by itself when it comes to building muscle and that is all negated by injecting igf since the high level of igf is a part of a negative feedback loop, inhibiting the release of gh.

arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/hypopit/gh.html

Do a little research. You will find that igf is what you can attribute most of muscle gains to. That there are very few benefits to growth hormone by itself when it comes to building muscle and that is all negated by injecting igf since the high level of igf is a part of a negative feedback loop, inhibiting the release of gh.

igf promotes muscle gain. hgh promotes lipolysis.

Lipolysis is great, unless you take a ghrp that makes you want to stuff your face and defeat any benefit. Haha
But as I said, negative feedback loop of igf suppressing somatotroph and increasing release of somatostatin. Like taking a test booster while on an aas cycle.

and i also dont believe that with correct timing of hgh and igf that they can have a negative feed back loop. (if using igf des esp. the longer ester on lr3 makes it harder to time)

for exaple you could pin 3iu of gh in the am and by the time you train at say 6pm you could shoot your igfdes and avoid the negative feedback loop.

Top Bottom