Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Test. User In Trouble?

wingd125

Hello all,
I did my 1st Injection (ever) of Test Cyp about 30 minutes ago... followed all the proper procedures (as far as I can tell)... no blood in syringe, and so on; but 2/3rds the way through the process (200mg Injection) my heart sped up... I started sweating & trembling, & stopped the injection w/ about 30-40 mg left in the tube, for fear of passing out if I didn't sit down.
The sweating & rapid heart beat continued for a few minutes & even started getting some rather painful gas/constipation. I sat down in front of an air conditioner & all symptoms subsided completely after about 10 minutes.
I'll be the first to admit, I'm apprehensive about injections (especially since I'm a "nubie") but I did my homework / research (before-hand) & am 95% confident I did the injection correctly....
But obviously I'm concerned... Was this a result of my subconscious fears & inexperience... do all 1st time users experience this... does this happen Every time (God forbid)... or did I in fact screw something up?
Thanks very much to any who take the time to read & respond, your input &/or advice will be greatly appreciated.
(PS: Self-Injection is my only option at the present time.)

Thanks everyone... no further replies are necessary! Take care & God Bless

Last edited:
Hello all,
I did my 1st Injection (ever) of Test Cyp about 30 minutes ago... followed all the proper procedures (as far as I can tell)... no blood in syringe, and so on; but 2/3rds the way through the process (200mg Injection) my heart sped up... I started sweating & trembling, & stopped the injection w/ about 30-40 mg left in the tube, for fear of passing out if I didn't sit down.
The sweating & rapid heart beat continued for a few minutes & even started getting some rather painful gas/constipation. I sat down in front of an air conditioner & all symptoms subsided completely after about 10 minutes.
I'll be the first to admit, I'm apprehensive about injections (especially since I'm a "nubie") but I did my homework / research (before-hand) & am 95% confident I did the injection correctly....
But obviously I'm concerned... Was this a result of my subconscious fears & inexperience... do all 1st time users experience this... does this happen Every time (God forbid)... or did I in fact screw something up?
Thanks very much to any who take the time to read & respond, your input &/or advice will be greatly appreciated.
(PS: Self-Injection is my only option at the present time. I'll be joining a gym here in a few days... perhaps I'll find a like-minded (& experienced) individual who I could learn things like this from; but learning & gaining experience from them aside, I doubt seriously I'll ever feel comfortable enough with the idea of having someone else inject me... even if it's easier.)
Your doing injections and haven't even joined the gym. Tell me you have been working out at home or something. ANXIETY, sounds like you had a panic attack. Everybody is a lil anxious first couple of pins, you will be fine.

Yeah, there's a medical term for this. But basically it's "needle anxiety." One girl who was taking melanotan2 talked about on a forum how she had a similar, but worse, reaction that really couldn't be caused by what she was taking. She was adamant that it was the melanotan, but I'll guarantee it was just anxiety. I used to suffer from horrible panic attacks (one lasted nearly a week- not healthy!) so I know all about them and it tricks your brain into thinking the worst: "I'm having a heart attack!" or "I'm having a stroke because I got a headache!" shit like that. It's been many years since I've had a significant one, thank God, but it sounds like you just got a little freaked out. No big deal, it happens to the best of us :)

Well, since it takes a week or so for the Cyp to take hold & become active, figured there was no point in joining a gym until the stuff arrived in the mail. Had I joined one the 1st time I ordered it, my membership would already be into it's 3rd steroid-free month, as my 1st order was seized (from a Site which shall remain nameless, & will NEVER buy from again! Not only did they ship only 1 vial of my order; but shipped it in a way that it was guaranteed to be seized... which, is why they only sent just the 1 vial!).
Anyway, had this latest batch been seized, well, it'd be another month waiting for the re-shipped order. But yes I have a home gym, though it's ineffective for what I want to do & accomplish (hence the decision to start Test Cyp injections). I'm 28... I've done it the "natural" way for over a decade & am still nowhere near what I want to be.

Thanks for the post... never had a panic attack, though it sure sounds like that's what it was. Don't really understand though since I wasn't nervous & as stated before, have been well accustomed to the idea for 3+ months now. Weird.

Well, since it takes a week or so for the Cyp to take hold & become active, figured there was no point in joining a gym until the stuff arrived in the mail. Had I joined one the 1st time I ordered it, my membership would already be into it's 3rd steroid-free month, as my 1st order was seized (from a Site which shall remain nameless, & will NEVER buy from again! Not only did they ship only 1 vial of my order; but shipped it in a way that it was guaranteed to be seized... which, is why they only sent just the 1 vial!).
Anyway, had this latest batch been seized, well, it'd be another month waiting for the re-shipped order. But yes I have a home gym, though it's ineffective for what I want to do & accomplish (hence the decision to start Test Cyp injections). I'm 28... I've done it the "natural" way for over a decade & am still nowhere near what I want to be.

Thanks for the post... never had a panic attack, though it sure sounds like that's what it was. Don't really understand though since I wasn't nervous & as stated before, have been well accustomed to the idea for 3+ months now. Weird.
NOt at all weird, no matter how much you jack your self up in your mind, its not like the actual thing. It will eventually go away, but it is definately less nerve racking if you can get someone else to pin you till you get used to it. I have started to like sticking needles in my ass to much, but that will come with you to, in time.

Don't feel bad, we're all pussies the first time. I had to have someone do it for me, how lame. And As jacs said a panic attack is prob the issue. I've only have one but I thought I was dying, for real!

I would drop the test if I were you. Home gym or not, 10 years or not,....Go join a real gym. Get yourself on a real training program. Get yourself on a real diet. No flame intended bro but I have a feeling your diet, if any, is poor. Why would you inject then wait for the "test to kick in" before joining a gym? Again, I'm totally not trying to be an asshole here but it sounds like your totally not in the mind and body state you need to be in when entering the world of AAS.

As far as your injection experience....considering you aspirated properly and getting some of the oil in a vein wasnt the issue, then you had an anxiety attack.

If you really want some help in the right direction, then post up your stats, Height, weight, BF%, Training routine, and post your current diet. Also goals. Let these guys tear that stuff apart and anylize it. Best bros anywhere for getting help are right here.

you'll be joining a gym in a few days? Do you have any training history?
we need your stats!
read the 'stickies' at thee top of the page!
Welcome!

home training will only get you so far. training in a gym will get you much further providing you are eating like someone that wants to build muscle. to put it simple if you are not gaining weight then you are not eating enough, of course there is a lot more to it than that.

i had that exact same panic attack on my first injection. its some scary shit isnt it? every inject after that went fine.

to give you my honest best suggestion i can. put the gear away. and forget about it for a while. hit the gym, eat, and grow for a while. a successful steroid cycle relies 100% on a successful training program and diet before, during, and after the cycle. without these you are pissing in the wind.

Top Bottom