Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Him not doin so good as a bookie

He'll bounce back though

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

LOL, Bookie will come out in the end.

Your ballin with your 60 mill redz jesus

How's training coming Chopz?

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Good I hit shoulders and traps this morning. Gonna go back and do cardio tonight since I wasn't able do it this morning. Diet still in check too shits coming along niceee!

How you doin big guy

Good I hit shoulders and traps this morning. Gonna go back and do cardio tonight since I wasn't able do it this morning. Diet still in check too shits coming along niceee!

How you doin big guy

Good job bro! Way to stick with it. I have had some cold crap this week. Fever the whole 9. Missed a couple of days at the gym because of it but going back for legs in the am. In the big scheme with my workouts a couple of extra rest days are probably a good thing. Time to kill it in the am though bro.

Good job bro! Way to stick with it. I have had some cold crap this week. Fever the whole 9. Missed a couple of days at the gym because of it but going back for legs in the am. In the big scheme with my workouts a couple of extra rest days are probably a good thing. Time to kill it in the am though bro.

Well glad your getting over that lil cold that can always be a major let down but I know my homie OWL always powers through it! Im hitting legs tomorrow too! I know you kill that ish tomorrow

Brown is a passed out boozer so go head and rub that transderm...rub it on me with them butt cheekz
WTF Bitch... I was up till 4am last night.... And I never get drunk.... NEVER......

Top Bottom