Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Not to state the obvious maam but you do work in a nut house? Lmao

lol..thanks for the k messages you guys.

Last edited:
Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

lol..thanks for the k messages you guys. I never thought at almost 40 I'd be the victim of a sociopath but I've had to deal with police this week, get a restraining order , meet with my employer in case of any incidents here and somehow keep my kid safe and sheltered from the shit storm and myself sane. It's been surreal. I've never had someone not go away and it's more then just not going away. It's very caluculated, threatening yet not threatening and so on. I feel like I'm caught in a bad movie and yet it's my own real life. Sad. Lots of self reflection to do once it's all over. A convent is sounding appealing.

The good news is it's been great for the weight loss. I'm the lowest I've been in almost a year. :)

It's called passive/agressive and it's weak sauce. However don't they have hand guns in Canada? Let him break in and blast that bitch!:verygood:

It's called passive/agressive and it's weak sauce. However don't they have hand guns in Canada? Let him break in and blast that bitch!:verygood:

Believe me...it's a thought!

I figured as much! Stay strong Cali!!!! Hope everything gets better.:rose:

Thanks! It has to get better. Only way out is through and that's what we're doing. :)

OWL, Chopzy and BB need to take a Vacation to the great white north and have our way with a guy..... just an Idea.

Top Bottom