Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

LOL...you're so right!! I will be having movie night for sure. Maybe actually tweak my diet plan and START something, rather then just talking about it! ;)

I need your help with something, you guys, but I'll post it in the weights section.

When you need help taking your clothes off let me know I'll spot you

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

LOL...I love the direct approach!! What do you say...about 5 mins Chopz??

mmmm steamy exercise.. hot sweaty nasty exercise..

mmmm steamy exercise.. hot sweaty nasty exercise..

The very best kind....dammit...now I need a cold shower!

Cali quit watching the notebook or some other chick flick and get back in here. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

LOL...I'm here!!! Believe it or not, I hate chick flicks! Never seen the Notebook! or Titanic or any of the other real tear jerkers. So...where were we? Someone was taking some clothes off I think??

Top Bottom