Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

I hate the people who don't do that. If you can't rack it don't pick it up! Those asshats are everywhere in there. I go at like 5-5:30am so not so much when I am there but when I come in the next morning. Ugghhhhhhhh!

Ditttttto. Once a bitch ass left 400+ lbs on the legpress machine. Lazy ass. Why the fuck are you at the fucking gym and being lazy. Pet peeve ...

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Ditttttto. Once a bitch ass left 400+ lbs on the legpress machine. Lazy ass. Why the fuck are you at the fucking gym and being lazy. Pet peeve ...

If you were using the machine next, surely you needed more than her?

If you were using the machine next, surely you needed more than her?

Yes, but I have to warm up the springs first. I always preload the springs with blood before i go heavy

Top Bottom