Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

neighbor shot my dog

zwhit

Banned
with birdshot. probably not dead but can't find her. he shot at her in his yard, which I can understand, but then chased her down the road and shot at her pretty much in my yrd. she's a pit but the friendliest dog ever. other people were outside in the neighborhood but she didn't bother anyone. the guy said they'll kill anything that moves.

beat the shit out of him? he's like 70, btw

with birdshot. probably not dead but can't find her. he shot at her in his yard, which I can understand, but then chased her down the road and shot at her pretty much in my yrd. she's a pit but the friendliest dog ever. other people were outside in the neighborhood but she didn't bother anyone. the guy said they'll kill anything that moves.

beat the shit out of him? he's like 70, btw

I don't care how old he is. Usually I'm pretty reasonable.
I'd go over ask for an explanation and if he acts even in the slightest like a cocksucker.. Remember the pain he just put your beautiful dog through. And sock that faggot in the mouth..

are u kidding me? ill fly to fight this guy

the fact you're not on jail for murder is pissing me off

call the fucking cops...depending on your state its a felony and she should have to pay for her vet bills

look...I speak from first hand experience do NOT deal with it yourself...I dealt with it myself only my dog took multiple rounds with a 9mm hydroshock rounds
it ruined my life...ruined it...utterly and totally
call the god damned cops
what if this crazy asshole shot at some kid in the road? he should have to undergo the indignity of dealing with the criminal justice system and pay for every dime of her care
then sue the shit out of the old asshole

call animal control too while you're at it to find the dog because now thats she hurt she may actually bite...birdshot can puncture a lung and kill her

you're joking? cuz this is the least funny thing to me ever

Top Bottom