Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins to.

needtogetaas

For the rest of this whole month needtobuildmuscle.com is doing a video contest with big prizes.

For the rest of this month and till the end of next month (oct 31) needtobuildmuscle.com will be holding its first ever needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.

How it works. you can ether make a youtube video and post it in this thread to auto reg for the contest. Or you can make a video recording on dvd and send it to

needtobuildmuscle.inc
100 macy st stf 183 Amesbury mass 01913

along with your screen name
name and address.

What we are looking for and how you can win the contest.

The videos must feature something about needtobuildmuscle.com ie products you bought from us (new or old products we have many new products coming in soon), the service you got, what you think of the company or what have you.

You can do transformation videos. Instructional videos of you making the bars with your variation of the bars or a recipe already posted on the site.

You can make a commercial type video for the company with your own twist on it. Make a rap song (gladaitor lmao) or anything you can think of.

The video if posted on Youtube must be titled needtobuildmuscle.com, or one of the products we sell.

Let your imagination run wild and make a great video and needtobuildmuscle.com will reward you.. OK so what are the prizes and is it worth it.

1st place 1000.00 cash (damn right who could not use a grand man)
2nd place. 500.00 cash or worth of needtobuildmuscle.com products
3rd place 300.00 cash or worth of free needtobuildmuscle.com products.
4th place 200.00 worth of needtobuildmuscle.com products
5th place 100.00 worth of free products.

Now we have made it worth everyone's wild. 5 spots to win big prizes with the grand price being 1000.00 cash!!!!!! Win big just to have fun and make a video

If this is not enough needtobuildmuscle.com is going to go the extra mile and make sure every single person who makes a video will get a entry prize. Its not much but its something for joining in on the fun.

1 free bag of Protein bars will be sent to every single person who makes a video.

To make who wins fare every one will vote on the videos on the needtobuildmuscle.com forums. At the end of the month we will put all videos mad up on needtobuildmuscle.com and people can come and vote on them for the winners.

good luck and I do hope everyone joins in the fun. All of the videos will be a large part of the new needtobuildmuscle.com web site.

This contest was going ot be only for elite members but I feel we should give everyone a chance. Have fun with it.

Last edited:
Re: needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins

Can I play!?:)

Re: needtobuildmuscle.com video contest.. Win big prizes and money, every entry wins

Nudity ok?

encouraged actually....just no wang

video of me banging my wife?

no wang ...if some woman wants to use her boobies to win is ok with me.

So if i make a video of me working out with naked midgets ( used as my weights) i would win???

Brb going to the circus....

damn you would think more people would love the chance to win money... well its going on for over a month... we shoild get some good vids

i might get in on this, and it's gonna be hilarious lol

Top Bottom