Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with Anavar

nycdave1966

This is the first cycle I have done in 10+ yrs. Started Anavar about 3 weeks ago, 40 mgs/day. Increased dose to 60mg/day after 10 days. Had very bad insomnia and also a good state of depression so ended the cycle about a week ago. Would like to hear opinions on this. Did I start off with too high a dose? Should I attempt again starting at 20 mg/day and wait longer for boosting the amount? The results even afer a few weeks were noticeable. I had gained 5 lbs and muscles were noticeably harder. Strength gains in gym were obvious. Since it seems to work for me physique wise I wanted to get some advice about potentially trying again. Thanks in advance for your help

This is the first cycle I have done in 10+ yrs. Started Anavar about 3 weeks ago, 40 mgs/day. Increased dose to 60mg/day after 10 days. Had very bad insomnia and also a good state of depression so ended the cycle about a week ago. Would like to hear opinions on this. Did I start off with too high a dose? Should I attempt again starting at 20 mg/day and wait longer for boosting the amount? The results even afer a few weeks were noticeable. I had gained 5 lbs and muscles were noticeably harder. Strength gains in gym were obvious. Since it seems to work for me physique wise I wanted to get some advice about potentially trying again. Thanks in advance for your help

Good Evening Dave, Anavar is one of the mildest yet best oral steroids to cycle. The recommended dose for Anavar is between 20mg and 40mg per day. The main side effect to running a high dose of Anavar is insomnia and I suspect if you cut your dose back down to 40mg per day you should be fine. Something you may want to consider is stacking the Anavar with a Test Cyp or Test E at 350 to 400 per week. I hope this has been helpful to you. Best of luck to you Dave

Var and a low dose of test is golden IMO. If you're worried about water from the test, run arimidex with them. But var and some test is far superior to var (or anything else for that matter) alone. I tend to run 40mg of var per day when I do it...60 might have been pushing it too high for you. Everybody is different, and you have to listen to your body.

Thanks for the responses. What about the depression symptoms? Is this a typical side effect? I have never felt that way in my life = do you think I may be able to avoid this by starting with a 20 mg dose instead? How fast should I go from 20 to 40?

in my experience running at 20mg is very low and i would say it is a waste of money for such an expensive cycle. if you drop to 40 mg you should be all good to go and remain at this for the whole cycle, take 20mg when you first wake up in the morning and 20mg when u get home from work or something similar that routinely works for you. the most important thing is obviously your health and state of mind just remember that, maybe this gear is not for you but in saying so you have made impressive gains in such little time

I have been off the cycle for about 10 days, do I just start up again? I still seem to have some lingering insomnia effects though I am taking Ambien now which helps. Wondering if I try to ease into the cycle a little more. I really love the way my physique was starting to look so hate to just bag it. Stuff was hyper expensive also so I would like to figure this out vs trying something else. Thanks for the help on this everyone. Dave

I say get back on and see what happens. The fact that you still have insomnia so many days after dropping the var tells me that anavar wasn't the likely culprit in the first place. I can't help but wonder what else you have going on in your life, because depression is NOT a side effect of anavar.

Good point on the insomnia. That has gotten much better recently. As soon as I got off the Var the dark moods seemed to go away. You are right though, I am not certain the Var caused this - I am a fairly stable guy so hopefully whatever was going on is over. I will try to get back on this slowly and see what happens. Maybe just take it in the morning at first to see if that keeps the insomnia at bay. Appreciate the assistance.

I'm wondering how you felt at the 40mg range?

Top Bottom