Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help designing a cycle

Oh yeah some more info. again, i am a newbie to the forum so please be patient with me.
I have researched on www. and another site(cant remember what it was) the basics on each of the items listed. I haven't found the level of contraindications/side effects/negative cross poly pharmacy issues that so many people seem to already know about. that is why i asked some of the questions like tren with deca or not? also my goals: I would like a shorter cycle, 6-8 weeks approx, and looking for 10+ lbs of lean muscle gains. I need functional strength, but also need the total mass/hypertrophy as well. From the people that helped me before, this selection of gear was the type advised. But i wanted other opinions before i make a choice to go ahead with this combination. I hope that gives enough info about what i am trying to get. My approx intakes are 2-3K calories, 250+ protein, 400+ carb.
again, thanks
smallguy1

i would consider this cycle for you bro.

wk. 1-8 500mg of test broken up into 2 shots a week. ie. Mon. Thurs @ 250mg each shot
wk. 1-4 30mg dbol or get some dieselbolan (sp) from needto.
wk. 2-8 500iu of HCG broken into 2 shots a week
wk. 12-16 Nov. @ 20mg a day
wk. 12-16 TRS from PP

I would also get some adex or letro just incase.

*Note: if your diet is not in check w/ enough calories and Protien you will be wasting your time
*Note: If you cheap out on the PCT you'll also be wasting your time..

Good Luck!

this is a great suggestion. i personally would use prop or susp for the test in eod or ed injects but that is just me most. are to much of pussies scratch that i mean most people prefer to only have to inject 2x per wk than eod or ed not to mention the pain that you have to adapt to for the first few wks.

also if you do test e or c i would run the test for 10wks and the dbol for 6 wks. with the p or susp the 8wks is good

sounds to me like you have a diet problem...all the steroids int he works wont fix that

this is a great suggestion. i personally would use prop or susp for the test in eod or ed injects but that is just me most. are to much of pussies scratch that i mean most people prefer to only have to inject 2x per wk than eod or ed not to mention the pain that you have to adapt to for the first few wks.

also if you do test e or c i would run the test for 10wks and the dbol for 6 wks. with the p or susp the 8wks is good

This is good advice too. Run prop this cycle, tren down the road. You can get used to more frequent injects that way too.

Thanks for all the great info so far. I have a few more questions and some comments.
to "the_west": I understand what you are saying about relying on gear. I have had issues with gaining weight for forever. the last cycle i did was 12 weeks with Enth at 400mg/week, deca 400mg/week, and dbol 25mg ED, and no PCT gear. I gained 11lbs (but of lean muscle). So the gain to me was way under what i should been expecting, esp from friends that are into this type of thing as well. My diet was not the best and i have definitely alleviated that with this time around. i have a very determined caloric, protein, and carb diet/ meal plan. My workouts are good, and consistent. So i realize the gear wont do the work for me, but still i appreciate your input.

TO all: what about changing the program to exclude the Deca and just stick with Test-Cypionate, Trenbolone, and Dbol????
By the way, why is it such a bad idea for deca and tren?
and Give me some PCT advise, if you please.
thanks again for all the responses so far.

eat

Top Bottom