Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help designing a cycle

smallguy1

Hey everyone, new user here. I am on my second cycle and have been advised on some different steroids to use. I would like some input if anyone has any experience with this. Please!

Are there any red flags with this cycle? :
6 week cycle
Test- cypionate 400mg/ week (continued 2 extra weeks to offset deca)
D-bol 35mg/day
Deca-Durabolin 400/week
Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ 2x per week (advise on EOD dose if you would)
what about a PCT like Nolvadex??? dose?

I have read a lot of comments about Tren vs Deca and the potential sexual side affects. And it seems almost 50-50 to me. How does this cycle look, and please any advise would be appreciated.

thanks

Hey everyone, new user here. I am on my second cycle and have been advised on some different steroids to use. I would like some input if anyone has any experience with this. Please!

Are there any red flags with this cycle? :
6 week cycle
Test- cypionate 400mg/ week (continued 2 extra weeks to offset deca)
D-bol 35mg/day
Deca-Durabolin 400/week
Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ 2x per week (advise on EOD dose if you would)
what about a PCT like Nolvadex??? dose?

I have read a lot of comments about Tren vs Deca and the potential sexual side affects. And it seems almost 50-50 to me. How does this cycle look, and please any advise would be appreciated.

thanks

1125mg/wk of gear on the 2nd cycle - Red Flag
Tren on the 2nd cycle - Red Flag
Tren and Deca in the same cycle - Red Flag
Nolvadex mixed with Tren or Deca - Huge Red Flag

You're proposed cycle is (at best) ill advised. Post your stats, history and goals as stated above and we can go from there.

ht 6' 0"
wt 162
BF aprox 12%
30 years old
2 cycles previous with avg results
good lifting habits

I am mainly just concerned with opinions about the Trenbolone and Deca in the same cycle. I am comfortable with the Test cyp and Dbol as i have used them before. Any comments or info would be appreciated though.

thanks

1125mg/wk of gear on the 2nd cycle - Red Flag
Tren on the 2nd cycle - Red Flag
Tren and Deca in the same cycle - Red Flag
Nolvadex mixed with Tren or Deca - Huge Red Flag

You're proposed cycle is (at best) ill advised. Post your stats, history and goals as stated above and we can go fro there.

YUP

although I use deca and tren all the time.

thats a pretty hefty cycle for someone who weighs 162lbs@6 foot tall...
you say you have run 2 cycles previously with "avergae" results
it would seem to me, that it is your diet/training/rest thats needs work, not relying on gear to do the work for you. even a modest cycle, with maybe just a low dose (250-350) of test only, maybe a dbol kickstart. would yield a lot better than "average" results if your diet/training/rest was nailed.

i would consider this cycle for you bro.

wk. 1-8 500mg of test broken up into 2 shots a week. ie. Mon. Thurs @ 250mg each shot
wk. 1-4 30mg dbol or get some dieselbolan (sp) from needto.
wk. 2-8 500iu of HCG broken into 2 shots a week
wk. 12-16 Nov. @ 20mg a day
wk. 12-16 TRS from PP

I would also get some adex or letro just incase.

*Note: if your diet is not in check w/ enough calories and Protien you will be wasting your time
*Note: If you cheap out on the PCT you'll also be wasting your time..

Good Luck!

Thanks for all the great info so far. I have a few more questions and some comments.
to "the_west": I understand what you are saying about relying on gear. I have had issues with gaining weight for forever. the last cycle i did was 12 weeks with Enth at 400mg/week, deca 400mg/week, and dbol 25mg ED, and no PCT gear. I gained 11lbs (but of lean muscle). So the gain to me was way under what i should been expecting, esp from friends that are into this type of thing as well. My diet was not the best and i have definitely alleviated that with this time around. i have a very determined caloric, protein, and carb diet/ meal plan. My workouts are good, and consistent. So i realize the gear wont do the work for me, but still i appreciate your input.

TO all: what about changing the program to exclude the Deca and just stick with Test-Cypionate, Trenbolone, and Dbol????
By the way, why is it such a bad idea for deca and tren?
and Give me some PCT advise, if you please.
thanks again for all the responses so far.

Top Bottom