Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA BasketBall: Dartmouth at (11)Boston College

CHESTNUT HILL, Massachusetts (Ticker) -- After more than a quarter century as a charter member of the Big East Conference, Boston College embarks on a new chapter in its basketball history.

The 11th-ranked Eagles play their first game as a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference when they host Dartmouth at Conte Forum in the season opener for both teams.

Boston College won its first 20 games last season on its way to a 25-5 record and a share of the Big East regular season title with Connecticut. The Eagles reached the NCAA Tournament for the fourth time in five years before losing to Wisconsin-Milwaukee in the second round.

Picked to finish second in a preseason ACC media poll, Boston College returns four starters, including senior forward Craig Smith, who averaged 18 points and 8.5 rebounds last season. He is ninth on the school's career scoring list.

Also back for the Eagles is junior forward Jared Dudley, who was named to the first-team All Big East Team and shared the league's Most Improved Player Award with Connecticut's Marcus Williams.

Dartmouth coach Terry Dunn guided the Big Green to a 10-17 record in his initial campaign, including a 7-7 record in the Ivy League. His top returning player is senior guard Mike Lang, who averaged 11.8 points last season.

Boston College posted a 94-73 victory over Dartmouth in their last encounter November 30, 1993, and leads the all-time series, 16-9.

samoth said:
I'm down for betting on the Ivy games.

5,000 on Dartmouth!!

:cow:
this guy bets with his head,not his heart
ordinarily that's smart
only I thing he's got it wrong
these are athletic contests
not chess matches

4everhung said:
this guy bets with his head,not his heart
ordinarily that's smart