Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

Sorry haven’t update in a few days. Woke up Monday feel a nauseas so didn’t go. Went to gym Tuesday and combined chest and back. A little short on time as I got a phone about my upcoming career transition so I couldn’t workout as long as I would have liked but still fell great at the end of it.

This morning was shoulders see workout details below:

Hammer strength shoulder press: 55x10 65x8 75x6 80x4 45x12
Face pull: 4 sets of 15 at 80 pounds
Dumbbell lateral raise 5 sets of 10 at 15 pounds
Machine reverse fly 4 sets of 12 at 60(probably should have gone heavier)
Hammer strength shrugs 4 sets of 15 at 90

All in all feeling pretty great and I got a lot of positive changes on the horizon! Got a log over on evolutionary as some of you here already know but will try and make sure I start updating this one daily as well.

Attaching meal pictures as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
Sorry haven’t update in a few days. Woke up Monday feel a nauseas so didn’t go. Went to gym Tuesday and combined chest and back. A little short on time as I got a phone about my upcoming career transition so I couldn’t workout as long as I would have liked but still fell great at the end of it.

This morning was shoulders see workout details below:

Hammer strength shoulder press: 55x10 65x8 75x6 80x4 45x12
Face pull: 4 sets of 15 at 80 pounds
Dumbbell lateral raise 5 sets of 10 at 15 pounds
Machine reverse fly 4 sets of 12 at 60(probably should have gone heavier)
Hammer strength shrugs 4 sets of 15 at 90

All in all feeling pretty great and I got a lot of positive changes on the horizon! Got a log over on evolutionary as some of you here already know but will try and make sure I start updating this one daily as well.

Attaching meal pictures as well.
@BrightFuture you sick from the food or just like a cold?

training so far on dot but food add some nuts to each meal like a few walnuts

@BrightFuture you sick from the food or just like a cold?

training so far on dot but food add some nuts to each meal like a few walnuts
Not sick but sometimes milk irritates my stomach. Been using milk with my protein shakes and I can’t do that everyday. Should have known better by now! The food is great. I absolutely love it and my wife is a great cook!

Got up bright and early and hit the gym today was leg day. See details below:

Barbell Back Squat 3x10 135 pounds
Romanian deadlift 3x10 115 pounds
Calf raise 3x15 175 pounds. 1x12 175 pounds
Leg press 12x300 10x320 8x340 25x200
Seated leg curl 3x10 120 pounds
Leg extension 3x10 120 pounds

Couple of things to mention. Is there an equal alternative to barbell back squats? 135 felt light but I workout alone as does almost everyone else in the gym I go to. Most guys I see doing the hammer strength plate squat machine or smith machine. Rarely do I see anybody loading up heavy weight on the squat regardless of how muscular they are. I just get a little concerned about pushing myself too far on the barbell back squat in case I fail and something bad happens.

All in all I felt great this morning! Also I added in that 25 rep set on the leg press. Gotta say the 200 pounds felt extremely light so maybe I should have done a little more.

Breakfast was 6 scrambled eggs, banana and protein oatmeal. I also had my usual pre and post workout protein shake(used water instead of milk). Using Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard.

Also looking to start first cycle in about 1.5 months. Looking for suggestions. Thinking something simple along the lines of 500mg test weekly(250mg 2x), dbol 40mg daily(4-8 weeks?) and of course pct.

Top Bottom