Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

Here's her split for the week. Heading out Friday when I get home and shower. This show is the farthest we've traveled so far. 4 hour drive while trying to get 2+ gallons of water in=a ton of stops to pee lol. She has her, 2 other of her coaches clients from the gym and her coach all competing at this show. He competed last weekend and asked if they cared if he shared the stage with them since it's just another 2 weeks. Should be a fun weekend.

M - quads, glutes, and hams - no sets to failure

Tu - upper body pull (back, rear and medial delts, biceps)

W - upper body push (chest, anterior delts, triceps) - no sets to failure

Th - full upper body - no sets to failure

F - 20 mins of hard posing prior to meal 1 + stretching. Cardio TBD based on your look.

Sa - GAMEDAY!

Here's her split for the week. Heading out Friday when I get home and shower. This show is the farthest we've traveled so far. 4 hour drive while trying to get 2+ gallons of water in=a ton of stops to pee lol. She has her, 2 other of her coaches clients from the gym and her coach all competing at this show. He competed last weekend and asked if they cared if he shared the stage with them since it's just another 2 weeks. Should be a fun weekend.

F - 20 mins of hard posing prior to meal 1 + stretching. Cardio TBD based on your look.

Sa - GAMEDAY!
@dadbod82 thats a long drive i wonder if there is like a portable bottle for women to pee lol :)

shes still working hard training
i cant wait to see her show pics

Sa - GAMEDAY!
looking forward to hearing more about this trip

just imagine what I have to go through. I have to take a boat to another Island a few hours away then take a small plane to the mainland then from there take another flight when I'm competing
takes me a day just to get to my location

sounds like a fun little get-together hopefully you can definitely get a win

Top Bottom