Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

No updates until next week. She's been out of town with our son for a tournament since Wednesday and won't be back til Sunday afternoon. I was unable to get it off work so she took him. Arranged workout schedule to squeeze legs in Sunday and Tuesday and lats Monday. She's doing chest at the hotel. I packed all her food so she was set for the trip. Travel ball may have been a bit too much for us with everything else going on but we try and let the kids do their thing too. Being a parent is about sacrifice sometimes.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689950187395.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689950187395.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 40
  • FB_IMG_1689950189796.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689950189796.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 42
  • FB_IMG_1689950206629.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689950206629.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 44
No updates until next week. She's been out of town with our son for a tournament since Wednesday and won't be back til Sunday afternoon. I was unable to get it off work so she took him. Arranged workout schedule to squeeze legs in Sunday and Tuesday and lats Monday. She's doing chest at the hotel. I packed all her food so she was set for the trip. Travel ball may have been a bit too much for us with everything else going on but we try and let the kids do their thing too. Being a parent is about sacrifice sometimes.
@dadbod82 great meals and I like baseball keep updating us

bro i thought yo was a chick this whole time lol

Top Bottom