Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

Sorry guys. I'm meal prepper, baseball coach and taxi at the moment. Gym partner got put on hold so I don't have the training pics. She had the 2 high carb days but her progress has been good on the current diet which is posted a few pages back. Everything has stayed the course. Like tonight she's going straight to the gym after work while I take the oldest to the eye Dr so we can both get to baseball at 6pm. This hobby is great for single people or couples with no kids. When you have to work in the kids' sports or graduation like we did last weekend someone has to put something on hold. She did send me this from the gym the other night. This girl is competing with/against her at the show. They wont go head to head unless she decides last minute to do physique or the both take their figure open classes.
Resized_20230524_200246~2.jpeg

Sorry guys. I'm meal prepper, baseball coach and taxi at the moment. Gym partner got put on hold so I don't have the training pics. She had the 2 high carb days but her progress has been good on the current diet which is posted a few pages back. Everything has stayed the course. Like tonight she's going straight to the gym after work while I take the oldest to the eye Dr so we can both get to baseball at 6pm. This hobby is great for single people or couples with no kids. When you have to work in the kids' sports or graduation like we did last weekend someone has to put something on hold. She did send me this from the gym the other night. This girl is competing with/against her at the show. They wont go head to head unless she decides last minute to do physique or the both take their figure open classes. View attachment 141150
those are some serious ladies

Sorry guys. I'm meal prepper, baseball coach and taxi at the moment. Gym partner got put on hold so I don't have the training pics. She had the 2 high carb days but her progress has been good on the current diet which is posted a few pages back. Everything has stayed the course. Like tonight she's going straight to the gym after work while I take the oldest to the eye Dr so we can both get to baseball at 6pm. This hobby is great for single people or couples with no kids. When you have to work in the kids' sports or graduation like we did last weekend someone has to put something on hold. She did send me this from the gym the other night. This girl is competing with/against her at the show. They wont go head to head unless she decides last minute to do physique or the both take their figure open classes. View attachment 141150
@dadbod82 your girl is much stronger looking

bros dayum that some fine texas ladies

Top Bottom