Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Anabolic Steroid Cycle

I definately did not use GH for any muscle-building reasons, as I can LOOK at a dumbbell and gain weight! I thought it did well with the nagging shoulder/hand injuries sustained over 12+ years of fighting. I liked the fat loss, and really liked the overall energy/stamina benefits.

I don't plan on coming off, so at 31 years old I'm basically on for good. I still think even GH alone helped with 'some' muscle, as I was looking at some pics from vacation, and I'm more built that previously without really touching weights (other than plyo type training).

Word!!! I'm holding off on the GH till I'm older as well 40+ and then never coming off. GH is great for fighters for many reasons joints, tendons, resilience, etc. What kind of hand injury did you have? Boxers fracture? I'm dealing with a really annoying fracture I got in a street fight 5 years ago. Lately without wraps it is immediately painful and swells up. My doctor said I have full range of motion so I don't need surgery and that I should just stop punching things......so I punched him in the face and told him that was impossible J/K!!! but really I told him that because I love training there’s no chance of that. Any of you had luck with surgery to strengthen your hand? For me its my right pinky knuckle that seems to have been pushed back about a half inch.

doesn't GH supposedly help hand/eye coordination too? Or maybe it's just that it kind of rejuvenates the eyes/eyesight? I seem to remember hearing somebody say that's the reason Barry Bonds started hitting so well (not just the extra strength from gear, but the hand/eye "rejuvenation" effect of GH. Anyone know?

KOArtist said:
doesn't GH supposedly help hand/eye coordination too? Or maybe it's just that it kind of rejuvenates the eyes/eyesight? I seem to remember hearing somebody say that's the reason Barry Bonds started hitting so well (not just the extra strength from gear, but the hand/eye "rejuvenation" effect of GH. Anyone know?

LOL... I would not put too much stock in that. GH is great, but it is not the miracle drug that many would have you believe. It will do exactly what kickboxer195 said... rejuvenate joints, help a bit with fat loss and possible aid in a little more muscle, but it won't turn you into a God.

I am seriously considering it for my joints. My knees and elbows take a bit to loosen up. Too many 600 pound squats and 400 pound benches in my younger days. I am sure my connective tissue could use the help.

Deltroit
Word!!! I'm holding off on the GH till I'm older as well 40+ and then never coming off. GH is great for fighters for many reasons joints, tendons, resilience, etc. What kind of hand injury did you have? Boxers fracture? I'm dealing with a really annoying fracture I got in a street fight 5 years ago. Lately without wraps it is immediately painful and swells up. My doctor said I have full range of motion so I don't need surgery and that I should just stop punching things......so I punched him in the face and told him that was impossible J/K!!! but really I told him that because I love training there’s no chance of that. Any of you had luck with surgery to strengthen your hand? For me its my right pinky knuckle that seems to have been pushed back about a half inch.

Overall 'nagging' hand soreness, and (2) surgeries on my left thumb that gets flared up alot since I throw alot of left hooks. Surgeries helped, but you can never expect it to be at your original level..

kickboxer195 said:
Overall 'nagging' hand soreness, and (2) surgeries on my left thumb that gets flared up alot since I throw alot of left hooks. Surgeries helped, but you can never expect it to be at your original level..

I would never expect that, but I have some of the "naggin" soreness your talking about. Oh well I'll just deal with it.

thats a big ass reason I love var so much...I get to the point where I have multiple "non specific"/overuse type pseudo-injuries (damn, I sound smart with that sentence.) It's usually my shoulders and wrists/hands, sometimes the ole surgery knee, an ankle here and there...but about 2 weeks into var, everytime, my shit seems magically aight pretty quickly.

Even though I can feel some sort of uncomfortable stuff happening, it's like the var just makes me fuggedaboutit and I get less and less "injured feeling" w/ each workout. I used to throw up about 365 back in the college football days, then after about 3-4 years of barely training due to injuries, I realized I could barely do a few reps w/ 225, which I used to be able to do 22 times, and this was just a few months ago that I was that weak.

4 weeks into my var/tbol party though, I'm already back to pushing 315 for a few reps, hitting the bags afterwards, playing hoops for 3 hours straight with no problems....ALL things that were starting to seem like "never again, you're too old and crippled" shit for awhile there, lol.

Who knows though, maybe my nagging shoulder injury is just a muscular injury, but boy does var help out, however it's doing it. Beats glucosamine's ass like a redheaded stepchild at the very least, lol.

Curious; why does everybody have this "once I start GH, it's on forever" attitude? Does it shut things down that would never come back or something?

KOArtist said:
Curious; why does everybody have this "once I start GH, it's on forever" attitude? Does it shut things down that would never come back or something?

Some research has indicated that... but I tend to not believe it. Also, I think HGH is best when used over a long period of time... 8 months or more. It takes a while for the cumulative regenerating effects to really take hold. I think when that begins to happen, people have even more reason to just stay on for good.

Little Update on the cycle: My cardio is not suffering at all... in fact it has improved. So now I am a little stronger and my cardio is much better. It seems this cycle has done me right so far.

so after reading all of these posts, im hearing that you guys feel var is the root to a good mma cycle??because i was thinking winny but then i was told and also read about the joint problems which i was thinking bout just using fish oil, but i take it var is a much better aas. Does it work well enough to take by itself and on that not ive read 100mg/day was the best amount to take. due to the high cost of var that i hear about though, i was also wondering a lower amount to take that would still effect me positively, i hear you guys saying 50/mg, is that a sustantial amount if i use it alone and also what would be the "right" amount of time to use var properly?

mbapower00 said:
so after reading all of these posts, im hearing that you guys feel var is the root to a good mma cycle??because i was thinking winny but then i was told and also read about the joint problems which i was thinking bout just using fish oil, but i take it var is a much better aas. Does it work well enough to take by itself and on that not ive read 100mg/day was the best amount to take. due to the high cost of var that i hear about though, i was also wondering a lower amount to take that would still effect me positively, i hear you guys saying 50/mg, is that a sustantial amount if i use it alone and also what would be the "right" amount of time to use var properly?

I think Winny is a fine alternative, but only use the oral version if you are concerned with testing (injectible winny can crystalize and metabolize at a very slow rate in some people... not worth the risk). I know a top fighter right now that is using winny and he loves it. He is concerned with testing so he is going to stop about 20 days out to be safe... but I have known people that ceased oral winny 12 days before and passed.

As for anavar... It can be a bit more pricey, but if you know where to look, you can get a resonable price. I would say 50-100 a day would be sufficient for an MMA athlete concerned about testing. If you are not, an additional 400 eq and a little test would be perfect. If you need further direction... hit me up with a pm.

Top Bottom