Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA Anabolic Steroid Cycle

For those of you looking to compete in larger shows - be aware of drug testing. Deca will stay in your system for 1 year or longer. Plan your cycles to have everything out of your system 10 - 14 days before your competition.

Hi this is a great thread!!! I train kickboxing and submission wrestling and I have done my first cycle -- deca 200 ml a week dbol 40 mg a day and var 40 mg a day all for about ten weeks.....on negative side effects at all was my cholesteral levels was high but back down now.....been off for about a 4 weeks.... I am 5'6" 185 ( was 160 ) body fat ??? - not sure some around my belly thats it... I want to start another cycle not sure when or how soon I can..... I compete in very small events... also trying to nurse a knee problem.... so drug tests are not a problem for me...... except I am going to be a an "officer" soon and yes many of my officer friends are on roids!!! can anyone help me on when I can do another cycle and what would be a good mma cycle stack for MMA but I kinda want to cut my belly fat maybe 2 inches away and get bigger too 200lbs maybe... and oh yea I did have some belly bloat on my first cycle......bloat and choelst level high thats it as far as negative side effects though.... and who is ready for the PRIDE open weight tourney!!! I am !!!!

Hey guys! Great thread! I must say that this is all great info for fighters. I am the Director of Ops for one of the biggest ammy promotions in the country.(and a fighter for others) I am not encouraging anyone to use aas, but not gonna bad mouth it either! Performance enhancers is what I like to call them... As far as the testing goes, I gotta tell you that most sanctioning bodies dont require amatures to be screened for drugs. And the ones that do have a narrow range on the ua. The testing usually is required consists of hiv and hep testing.... Just thought some of you would find that interesting.

extremesportsathlete said:
Hey guys! Great thread! I must say that this is all great info for fighters. I am the Director of Ops for one of the biggest ammy promotions in the country.(and a fighter for others) I am not encouraging anyone to use aas, but not gonna bad mouth it either! Performance enhancers is what I like to call them... As far as the testing goes, I gotta tell you that most sanctioning bodies dont require amatures to be screened for drugs. And the ones that do have a narrow range on the ua. The testing usually is required consists of hiv and hep testing.... Just thought some of you would find that interesting.

Exactly... I know a few guys who are tested and their protocol is different than mine right now. I am not concerned so I can use EQ and Primo and longer esters. But if I was going to be tested... it would be Anavar or Winsrtol (oral only! If you inject the crystals may not dissipate from the injection site in time for competition) and some test prop or test suspension. D-bol would work as well, but for training purposes I think this would cause too much of a taxation on your cardiovascualr ability.

ass_face said:
Great post brother!

Through my experience I have found shorter, higher dose, cycles to be safer, more effective and less taxing on the HPT Axis recovery time. I have tried everything from 2 week to 16 week cycles and 4-6 weeks is the best in my opinion. I get blood work done before and after every cycle and anything past 5-6 weeks starts to really effect your lipid panel. Prolonged deleterious lipid panels are not a good thing and lead to many ill effects.

As for your under a gram rule... you may be right. I am a little over that, but I am looking at this as trial and error. If my cardio starts to blow, I will back it down.... just finish the anavar or cease all together.

Keep me posted I'm very interested in your real world results. If possible please post how your training improved/suffered etc. Though I don't believe short cycles are the best option for mass gain I would like to explore the short cycle theory for MMA. I'd like to carve out a little niche for MMA sport specific athletes here. As for drug testing there are always ways around that. Pride doesnt drug test and neither to the majority of small shows.

Deltroit said:
Keep me posted I'm very interested in your real world results. If possible please post how your training improved/suffered etc. Though I don't believe short cycles are the best option for mass gain I would like to explore the short cycle theory for MMA. I'd like to carve out a little niche for MMA sport specific athletes here. As for drug testing there are always ways around that. Pride doesnt drug test and neither to the majority of small shows.

Actually I have found short cycles (for example 4-5 weeks 8 weeks off and repeat) are far superior in mass gain than a straight 12 weeker). You can use less gear overall and get far better results. Also, you keep more of it because of the minimal supression of the HPTA.

Just a little Update... it is one week in. I am a little stronger, most likely from the anavar... and my cardio actually improved throughout the week. I really the think the exemestane is helping to keep the excess water off of me and this has helped in making sure I don't "gas out" when I train. I really won't be able to accurately evaluate this cycle until week 3, but so far so good.

ass_face said:
Actually I have found short cycles (for example 4-5 weeks 8 weeks off and repeat) are far superior in mass gain than a straight 12 weeker). You can use less gear overall and get far better results. Also, you keep more of it because of the minimal supression of the HPTA.

Just a little Update... it is one week in. I am a little stronger, most likely from the anavar... and my cardio actually improved throughout the week. I really the think the exemestane is helping to keep the excess water off of me and this has helped in making sure I don't "gas out" when I train. I really won't be able to accurately evaluate this cycle until week 3, but so far so good.

Interesting, considering your running over a gram and half of gear right now. Just to clarify, when you say "overall" do you mean total for the entire length of the cycle? I do think 6+ can be beneficial. I don't think its the same for everyone (6,8,10,12wkrs) but even 4 week cycles are gonna shut you down just the same, and most people are not going to be able to hold onto that weight for any length of time. Have you ever come off for 4+ months? If so were you able to retain what you gained? How many cycles do you run in a typical year??? I run (3) 8 weeks cycles a year (time on = time off) this seems to work for me. I know others who prefer 10-12 but for me anything over 10 seems counterproductive. I really feel the EQ cardio benefit in week 3. I bet you'll be lovin it by then if haven't overdone the other compounds.

Deltroit said:
Interesting, considering your running over a gram and half of gear right now. Just to clarify, when you say "overall" do you mean total for the entire length of the cycle? I do think 6+ can be beneficial. I don't think its the same for everyone (6,8,10,12wkrs) but even 4 week cycles are gonna shut you down just the same, and most people are not going to be able to hold onto that weight for any length of time. Have you ever come off for 4+ months? If so were you able to retain what you gained? How many cycles do you run in a typical year??? I run (3) 8 weeks cycles a year (time on = time off) this seems to work for me. I know others who prefer 10-12 but for me anything over 10 seems counterproductive. I really feel the EQ cardio benefit in week 3. I bet you'll be lovin it by then if haven't overdone the other compounds.

I think each person is different. I first started doing 4 week cycles. I bumped up to 6 and that was fine. I did an 8 weeker and that was ok... then I tried a 16 weeker and I thought it was a waste of gear. I used to cycle 3 times a year for 4-5 weeks at a time... This got me to about 250 at 11% (Started at 195 around 10-11%). 250 was too big and I felt awful carrying that weight on my 5' 10" frame... so....The entire year of 2004 I did not cycle and I settled in around 230. Now it seems like no matter what my body wants to be 230. I want to get to around 215 7% and stay there. I have no interest in being a musclebound behemoth.

Yeah, today will be a real test. It is week two and I felt sluggish all day. Not sure if I have some allergies or if the shit is starting to kick in. We shall find out in an hour.

ass_face said:
Yeah, today will be a real test. It is week two and I felt sluggish all day. Not sure if I have some allergies or if the shit is starting to kick in. We shall find out in an hour.

Cardio still kicking ass. So far so good.

Sounds like 230 would have been your genetic limit. 250ish I hear ya. I was 255 @ 10% 6'1. And I have no desire to ever be that big again. Cardio sucked worse than a hooker with asthma. I feel best at around 220. But currently I went down to 180 to fight. I plan on going back up to 205+ @ 9-10% because business is picking up and I won't have enough time to train to justify fighting. At this weight and BF I think I'll feel good, look good, & perform good and It wont kill me to keep this level of body fat. 7% year round dayum, count me out I like beer!!!

Top Bottom