Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mantaining size during season

myasshurts

I need to keep my weight up during season, and my sport(wrestling) does not go well with suspension because you get tired too quick. I'm not really too big 6'1 230. Would it be possible to maintain this mass through very high caloric intake? I don't mind if I put on a little fat so that is not an issue. Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks

You sound pretty close to my size, I'm 6'2" 250. I've always had this problem. I have a screaming metabolism and my genetics really want me to look like a golf pro. So, when I use to fight a lot, maintaining weight was an hourly battle. The way I dealt with it was eating like a fucking pig a half dozen times a day, drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water minimum and wasting my money on every damn supplement that came out. If I remember right from the anabolic board(and assuming by your name:) ) you have gear experience. Have you tried extended mild cycles instead of normal 8-12 wk cycles?

Thats what I'm doing now...12 weeks of var. My problem is I am a wrestler and my season is 6 months long. I was thinking eating 6-7000 calories a day might do the trick, along with lots of ALA, creatine, and glutamine, which I happen to have a lot of. Anyone else have experience with this?

Top Bottom