Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longhorns

Although I can't say that it made me a little happy to see the Horns go down, I feel for you as a fan. Although it doesn't happen often, I go into mourning when my Sooners get beat.

BTW...Cedric Benson is a very average RB.

OKIE said:
Although I can't say that it made me a little happy to see the Horns go down, I feel for you as a fan. Although it doesn't happen often, I go into mourning when my Sooners get beat.

BTW...Cedric Benson is a very average RB.

Anytime a team from either side of the red river goes down the other side is always belated. as far as average running back goes, you are only as good as your last performance and his performance was very average this weekend. The whole team seems average to me @ best - right now.

It is not a two game season, and I will wait to see where we are on October 12. By then I will know if the Arkansas game was a fluke or if we really are just average.

Well Michigan has fallen to Oregon
Florida has lost again
TX crushed Rice (big deal)
OU still on top
TX A&M falls to VT (good game)
Kstate falls to Marshall
Kstate falls to Marshall (worth stating twice)

Nice avatar shadow...Tell your horns to hurry up and get in the Top 10 so the Red River matchup will be worth more.

Even if we are ranked 20th the Shootout will be a good one this year...but we cant focus on October 12 just yet. We already overlooked the Hogs and look what happened :(

I really like that girl in my avatar, glad you like her too. BTW she is from Texas. We have alot of girls like her in Texas, and she is grand.

We should be in the top 10 if we dont lose again and if we beat Kstate on October 4.

See ya Oak

SF

tapoutm said:
TEXAS will go all the way. Hook em Horns!! TAPOUTM

Remind me to give you some Karma after/if we beat OU and Kstate...................................................................................

SH$DOWF$LCON

Swain I agree, Nebraska's D is back...and Lord is actually throwing a few spirals this year!! Their defense is the story.

Texas looked great, but Tulane has no real threats. I am anxious to see if Texas can beat up Kstate this weekend.

Who does OU play this week?

Top Bottom