Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longhorns

louden_swain said:
Good win by the horns!!

I am a little nervous about next week.

It was a good win, but I was not impressed by the Horns at all. After watching that game I feel extremely confident that the Sooners will win as long as they play their game. OU is just a better football team than UT...let's just hope we play like it on Saturday!

OKIE said:
It was a good win, but I was not impressed by the Horns at all. After watching that game I feel extremely confident that the Sooners will win as long as they play their game. OU is just a better football team than UT...let's just hope we play like it on Saturday!

Texas is the best team OU will have played so far. I mean other than Alabama in Alabama I hadn't noticed many tough games for OU yet. K State was the best team TX has played so far, Arkansas played better than Kstate, but I think if Texas played AR 10 times we would win 9 of them.

Anyway, it's PUT Up or SHUTUP time in BIG D...It is basically halfway between Austin and Norman, the field is half and half, and OU has won the last three...OU is a Great Team with Superb Coaching Staff, Texas will have their hands full.

It should be a close game decided by special teams & BIG PLays!

brown_and_young_001.jpg

I don't think it will even be close.

LS, you aren't really worried, you're just trying to be nice, aren't you?

Its better to be humble than over confident. . . thats the way Bob Stoops thinks.

Its all about focusing on one game at a time.

Oklahoma is playing the best football in the country right now. Texas is a good squad, but nothing is consistent and recent injuries may prevent progress.

Texas is a hungry team and wants some serious revenge.

I am still choosing Oklahoma to win this game.

Here is my final score:

Oklahoma 27 Texas 14

188eb74cf950b17c2659cd18ae5e34b0.gif

um OKIE, that is directed to you...

Swain, I, of course, respect Stoops and the Sooners...but I am sticking with Benson & Roy Williams and my beloved HORNS...
I am going to say 31 - 27 Texas over OU

OKIE, in case you did not hear me the first time:

188eb74cf950b17c2659cd18ae5e34b0.gif

Top Bottom