Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longhorns

10/4 Sat. Kansas State*
presented by Motorola Austin, Texas
Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
(Distinguished Alumni Weekend)

10/11 Sat. vs. Oklahoma*
SBC Red River Shootout Dallas, Texas
Cotton Bowl

10/18 Sat. at Iowa State* Ames, Iowa
Jack Trice Stadium

11/1 Sat. Nebraska*
presented by PowerBar Austin, Texas

11/8 Sat. at Oklahoma State* Stillwater, Okla.
Lewis Field

11/15 Sat. Texas Tech*
Presented by University Federal Credit Union Austin, Texas

11/28 Fri. at Texas A&M* College Station, Texas
Kyle Field 2:30 p.m. ABC

12/6 Sat. Big 12 Championship Kansas City, Mo.
Arrowhead Stadium

sh4dowf4lcon said:
We will be tested in the weeks of 10/4 and 10/11. Yes, by October 12, we will know what we are working with. Even if we get past Kstate and OU in back to back weeks, we still have OSU in Stillwater, A&M in College Station and Nebraska in Austin. This BIG!@ is a hell of a tough conference.
IMO this is the strongest conference in College Football, and I love it. Anybody can get upset on any game day...BIG Plays and Turnovers who has the most wins.

SF

I think if you can get past K-State and the Sooners, you will be coasting. OSU still isn't a great team, but they do play well at home. Nebraska will lose 3 or 4 games this year at least.

OKIE said:

I think if you can get past K-State and the Sooners, you will be coasting. OSU still isn't a great team, but they do play well at home. Nebraska will lose 3 or 4 games this year at least.

Nebraska will lose 3 or 4 I agree, but they are always dangerous as is every team in the BIG 12 except like Baylor.

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Nebraska will lose 3 or 4 I agree, but they are always dangerous as is every team in the BIG 12 except like Baylor.

What??? Baylor is a national powerhouse!!:D

LongHorns

It is trouble to look past any team, so we will have to focus on Arkansas this week. The have a decent coach and a squad that beat Texas 3 years ago in the cotton bowl.

I expect TX to win by 20+

Re: LongHorns

sh4dowf4lcon said:
It is trouble to look past any team, so we will have to focus on Arkansas this week. The have a decent coach and a squad that beat Texas 3 years ago in the cotton bowl.

I expect TX to win by 20+

No Sh!t this is proven by the Houston Texans beating Miami.....TAPOUTM TEXAS is going all the way baby no questions about it mark my words......aaaaaaaaa I can't wait till texas wins nationals.:mad:

Re: Re: LongHorns

tapoutm said:

No Sh!t this is proven by the Houston Texans beating Miami.....TAPOUTM TEXAS is going all the way baby no questions about it mark my words......aaaaaaaaa I can't wait till texas wins nationals.:mad:

Texas very well could win nationals this year........

in Cheerleading.:FRlol:

sh4dowf4lcon said:

GEOFF, somebody edited your post bro...

I think what you meant is Arkansas lose by 3 touchdowns

I second that...Texas should absolutely crush the Razorbacks. I'm picking UT by 24.

Top Bottom