Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longhorns

GOOD GAME? MIGHT AS WELL BE TULANE @ TEXAS...
I EXPECT OU TO ROUT IOWA STATE CYCLONES...
THEY HAD A LITTLE SOMETHING A COUPLE YEARS AGO, BUT OU SHOULD CRUSH THEM...IS IT IN NORMAN?

REGARDLESS WHERE IT IS PLAYED OU WILL BE HEAVILY FAVORED.

TX OU SHOULD BE A SUPER SHOOTOUT...IF WE BEAT KSTATE FIRST.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
GOOD GAME? MIGHT AS WELL BE TULANE @ TEXAS...
I EXPECT OU TO ROUT IOWA STATE CYCLONES...
THEY HAD A LITTLE SOMETHING A COUPLE YEARS AGO, BUT OU SHOULD CRUSH THEM...IS IT IN NORMAN?

REGARDLESS WHERE IT IS PLAYED OU WILL BE HEAVILY FAVORED.

TX OU SHOULD BE A SUPER SHOOTOUT...IF WE BEAT KSTATE FIRST.

This is an away game for Oklahoma.

Dont get me wrong Swain, I understand the BIG12 is a dangerous conf. and the Cyclones may be more ready to play than OU...ummmm, I just doubt Stoops will let his troops get beat by the Cyclones.

If Mack was coach of OU then maybe you should be concerned about the OC and DC schemes, but OU is so SOLID all the way around, I expect them to beat the Cyclones by 30+ points.

OU should handle ISU very easily. We are favored by 21 and I think we will cover that. UT is favored by 6 over KSU and I'm picking the horns to win by 2 touchdowns. It's Robersons first game back and he will probably be a little rusty. Nebraska will lose at least 2 conference games this year.

OKIE said:
OU should handle ISU very easily. We are favored by 21 and I think we will cover that. UT is favored by 6 over KSU and I'm picking the horns to win by 2 touchdowns. It's Robersons first game back and he will probably be a little rusty. Nebraska will lose at least 2 conference games this year.

Texas Tech is going to sneak up and beat a couple this year. That QB is jacked!! BIG12 is most competitive conference last few years - IMO.

Texas DC (defense coordinator) had better find a way to stop the run if we are gong to beat Kstate and OU, I just dont know if he can come up with a gameplan and get it executed in those two games. We will know where we are in two weeks.

longarms said:
Will the sooners score over 50 for the 3rd week in a row?

I give it a good possibility, although it is an evening game and it is supposed to get down to under 30 degrees that night. That may slow down the offense a little, but our defense can score two TDs on any given night.

I don't know what to think about K-State and Texas.

I will not predict this. . nothing would suprise me.

It will be probably the best game of the day.

Hey, this is probably the best game of the weekend in college football, and no surprise it is a BIG TIME BIG12 Matchup...

I love games like this in college football, Texas went into their home field and beat them last year, so revenge is on the mind of Kstate. Roberson is back in the lineup for Kstate after having a broke hand I believe...

Roberson gives them something extra, is it enough?

Top Bottom