Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longhorns

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Since they don't even have full strength Coors Light in Oklahoma I will cut you some slack for your assanine comments. But what is your excuse for Oklahoma leading the country in Inbred Marriages? "My cousin is married to my sister"..."A least we can cheer for Bobby"...who cares you classless piece of shit...we still have beaten you more times than you beat us...and we will add another this year...

Thank God I am from Texas where I can meet someone outside of my family tree for marriage, and have a full strength bud @ my tailgate party. the only time OU fans can have full strength beer at a tailgate party is when they come to Texas in October...or they cross the Red River to buy then drive back home...OU SUCKS

What is your deal with "full strength beer"? I don't even drink beer and if I did, it would be a little better brand than Coors Light. You are the epitome of texas fans. You can't beat us, so you just make up worthless shit to try to cut us down...typical loser. We are talking football and you come back with how strong your beer is and talk of incest? I bet your parents are proud. What ever happened to your talk of "class" and this being a great rivalry? I'm glad we had this little talk because now everyone on the board realizes what a pathetic bag of shit you are. It's people like you that make beating texas that much better.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

OKIE said:

What is your deal with "full strength beer"? I don't even drink beer and if I did, it would be a little better brand than Coors Light. You are the epitome of texas fans. You can't beat us, so you just make up worthless shit to try to cut us down...typical loser. We are talking football and you come back with how strong your beer is and talk of incest? I bet your parents are proud. What ever happened to your talk of "class" and this being a great rivalry? I'm glad we had this little talk because now everyone on the board realizes what a pathetic bag of shit you are. It's people like you that make beating texas that much better.

You are an imbred piece of trash. You think bashing the Horns for the last three games makes OU look good and smart. You try to spin the words and find some witty comeback to degrade my opinion to make the OU Sooners look smart.

OU FANS AND TX FANS hate each other and everyone knows this. I bet you wont even show your face here in October. I will be glad to place a wager on the game Okie Boy. I will even meet up with you in Tx in October to collect, if you have enough class to honor the wager.

Let me guess you dont even gamble....mr goody 2 shoes

Did you not know Oklahoma is the only state that does not allow beer companies to ship in regular strength beer? Most Oklahoma people know this, noone understands it but that is oklahoma for you.

So where do you like to go when you come to TX in October? Where can we meet in person?

louden_swain said:
Texas looks good. . .

#1 Oklahoma vs. #5 Texas will be one hell of a game.

Swain, thanks for an intelligent reply. yes Texas lookis good and so does OU. This year at the Shootout it should (once again) be two undefeated teams battling for bragging rights and a chance to play for the BIG12 Title.

This TX OU Rivalry just keeps getting better and better, and more and more Bitter. they are both quality teams and National Powerhouses.

Probably it will be #1OU and #3TX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

sh4dowf4lcon said:

You are an imbred piece of trash. You think bashing the Horns for the last three games makes OU look good and smart. You try to spin the words and find some witty comeback to degrade my opinion to make the OU Sooners look smart.

OU FANS AND TX FANS hate each other and everyone knows this. I bet you wont even show your face here in October. I will be glad to place a wager on the game Okie Boy. I will even meet up with you in Tx in October to collect, if you have enough class to honor the wager.

Let me guess you dont even gamble....mr goody 2 shoes

Did you not know Oklahoma is the only state that does not allow beer companies to ship in regular strength beer? Most Oklahoma people know this, noone understands it but that is oklahoma for you.

So where do you like to go when you come to TX in October? Where can we meet in person?

I don't have to spin your words to make you look stupid...you do a great job of that all by yourself. You're right...OU and texas fans aren't fond of each other. However, YOU took a thread that was discussing football and a great rivalry and resorted to talking about how strong your beer is...all I can say to that is wow. At first I thought this would be just a good rivalry thread, but you have proven incapable of carrying an intelligent conversation without resorting to name calling and the talk of the incredible strength of your beer.

I am so sorry that we do not have 6 point beer in our gas stations and grocery stores. How will I ever make it w/o 6 point beer? If I want to kill brain cells, I can just read your posts. From your remarks, it sounds like your mom may have been drinking a little too much "full strength beer" during her pregnancy with you. It's OK...the world needs ditch-diggers too. I suppose I am "mr goody 2 shoes" because I don't share the love of you beloved, white trash "full strength" Coors Light.

I am staying in the West End. Name your wager and the place to meet...I will be more than happy to comply. How about a case of 6-point Coors Light?

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

OKIE said:

I don't have to spin your words to make you look stupid...you do a great job of that all by yourself. You're right...OU and texas fans aren't fond of each other.

it sounds like your MOM may have been drinking a little too much "full strength beer" during her pregnancy with you. It's OK...the world needs ditch-diggers too. I suppose I am "mr goody 2 shoes" because I don't share the love of you beloved, white trash "full strength" Coors Light. I am staying in the West End. Name your wager and the place to meet...I will be more than happy to comply.

Okie, I can understand why you did not understand the beer comment. The point is there are inferior products represented by Oklahoma...beer, women, football, and you. ummmmm, I never drink coors light...again you did not understand the post. Your freaking watered down Coors Light is watered down... Your beer is watered down, this shows stupidity by someone up there, not sure who, but it is still stupid.

Then you referenced my beloved mother who recently passed away. She did not drink, rest her soul. Yes I am white, and the trash part is debatable. ummm...I dont dig ditches, but I do have friends with backhoes. There is no such thing as "white trash - coors light", but okay. I would prefer to just talk football and save the "trash-Talk" for TX OU weekend.

But thanks for reminding me of why I hate OU. If i am "reaching" by talking inferior products from OU, would it be considered a "reach" for you to bash my mother who recently passed? You did not know my mother, but that is why you should not have said anyhting about her.

I am through talking to you, you win the flame fest, and afterall OU has Owned TX for the last 3 years. All I can say is we (TX) do still own the overall series, and I think we will beat OU this year.

I will bet $50 (it is all a ditch-digger can afford)
especially since I am buying tickets to the shootout.
When the weekend gets closer I will email you a phone number, so you can call me when you get to Texas.

May you live long and prosper,

Sh4dowF4lcon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

OKIE said:

I don't have to spin your words to make you look stupid...you do a great job of that all by yourself. You're right...OU and texas fans aren't fond of each other. However, YOU took a thread that was discussing football and a great rivalry and resorted to talking about how strong your beer is...all I can say to that is wow. At first I thought this would be just a good rivalry thread, but you have proven incapable of carrying an intelligent conversation without resorting to name calling and the talk of the incredible strength of your beer.

I am so sorry that we do not have 6 point beer in our gas stations and grocery stores. How will I ever make it w/o 6 point beer? If I want to kill brain cells, I can just read your posts. From your remarks, it sounds like your mom may have been drinking a little too much "full strength beer" during her pregnancy with you. It's OK...the world needs ditch-diggers too. I suppose I am "mr goody 2 shoes" because I don't share the love of you beloved, white trash "full strength" Coors Light.

I am staying in the West End. Name your wager and the place to meet...I will be more than happy to comply. How about a case of 6-point Coors Light?

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Okie, I can understand why you did not understand the beer comment. The point is there are inferior products represented by Oklahoma...beer, women, football, and you. ummmmm, I never drink coors light...again you did not understand the post. Your freaking watered down Coors Light is watered down... Your beer is watered down, this shows stupidity by someone up there, not sure who, but it is still stupid.

Then you referenced my beloved mother who recently passed away. She did not drink, rest her soul. Yes I am white, and the trash part is debatable. ummm...I dont dig ditches, but I do have friends with backhoes. There is no such thing as "white trash - coors light", but okay. I would prefer to just talk football and save the "trash-Talk" for TX OU weekend.

But thanks for reminding me of why I hate OU. If i am "reaching" by talking inferior products from OU, would it be considered a "reach" for you to bash my mother who recently passed? You did not know my mother, but that is why you should not have said anyhting about her.

I am through talking to you, you win the flame fest, and afterall OU has Owned TX for the last 3 years. All I can say is we (TX) do still own the overall series, and I think we will beat OU this year.

When the weekend gets closer I will email you a phone number, so you can call me when you get to Texas.

Sh4dowF4lcon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Longhorns

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Sh4dowF4lcon

My point is what does an alcoholic beverage have to do with a college football rivalry. You obviously can't comprehend that most people don't concern themselves with how strong their beer is. If you would prefer to just talk football, then why would you start talking about statistics of incest and the strength of beer? Before that, we were talking about football. I wasn't really bashing your mother...I was trying to explain the level of your intelligence in these posts by saying she drank while pregnant with you. My apologies and condolences to your mother and to you for your loss. You do not know me either, but it didn't keep you from calling me a fuckface or a classless piece of shit, now did it?

Email and let me know where we can hook up. I say the bet should be a case of that beer that you are so proud of. If you want to bet cash, that will be fine with me too. Good luck to you and the Horns.

Oklahoma needs to fine tune the offense before getting to the big games.

We must not forget about K-State . . . probably the best offensive team in the Big 12 right now.

louden_swain said:
Oklahoma needs to fine tune the offense before getting to the big games.

We must not forget about K-State . . . probably the best offensive team in the Big 12 right now.

I agree...fortunately we don't play K-State this year. At least not until the Big 12 Championship.

We will be tested in the weeks of 10/4 and 10/11. Yes, by October 12, we will know what we are working with. Even if we get past Kstate and OU in back to back weeks, we still have OSU in Stillwater, A&M in College Station and Nebraska in Austin. This BIG!@ is a hell of a tough conference.
IMO this is the strongest conference in College Football, and I love it. Anybody can get upset on any game day...BIG Plays and Turnovers who has the most wins.

SF

Top Bottom