Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the elitefitness get ready for summer contest begin. Official contest roster.

I wonder what was going on with this. How's the progress people???

They are some people who are going to show up out of no where in the end too i bet. Just come out and be like look at me mother fuckers!!!!!!!!

Brandon and a few others are the front runners right now. I am training brandon so I think some people got scared :evil:

been busy but I'm still here. Watchin cals for another week and then eating and powerlifting. Just looking to gain the big three and look good if I can...How much longer do we have?

They are some people who are going to show up out of no where in the end too i bet. Just come out and be like look at me mother fuckers!!!!!!!!

Brandon and a few others are the front runners right now. I am training brandon so I think some people got scared :evil:

This is what I am waiting for :rainbow: I guess it's a good thing they are not spending countless hours in front of the computer :user:

Still going hard after it.Weight is progressing more slowly now but see significant changes in body composition.

Top Bottom