Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let the elitefitness get ready for summer contest begin. Official contest roster.

im excited. i have a bunch of pictures trackin my progress i wanna post up when the time comes.

it would be nice to take home some free supps and get even jackter

im excited. i have a bunch of pictures trackin my progress i wanna post up when the time comes.

it would be nice to take home some free supps and get even jackter

Damn looking at subs avi I think he might show some people up on this one. Looks like he made some sick progress so far. Still a lot of time left too.

Damn looking at subs avi I think he might show some people up on this one. Looks like he made some sick progress so far. Still a lot of time left too.

i definately made some great progress but lookin at all these other bros' progresses id consider myself damn lucky if the judges chose me for a prize.

i prob wont make much changes from here on out, as im in PCT right now, im gunna try and hold onto my mass and maybe add a tiny bit more before the contest. at the end of june im going to start cutting hardcore and really wanna try omega's lipshred stack for it, but im a simple college jew so im crossing my fingers for 2nd LOL

I hope this is where the pictures need to go, I have been having
cable trouble and they can't come out to fix until Friday.

I worked my but off but never felt like my diet was dialed in
like it should be.

Good Luck everybody

I hope this is where the pictures need to go, I have been having
cable trouble and they can't come out to fix until Friday.

I worked my but off but never felt like my diet was dialed in
like it should be.

Good Luck everybody

Looking at the pics from your Gallery you have came a long way looking nice and lean.

Top Bottom