Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

Bulldog_10 said:
All that proves is that she had sex with two different guys...which is old news. It's already been established that she's a slut. Doesn't mean he's innocent.

This semen sample is not as old as Kobe's. That establishes that she got laid soon after being "raped". This may piss off a lot of feminazis, but women do not go out looking to get dick after a rape.

Bulldog_10 said:
All that proves is that she had sex with two different guys...which is old news. It's already been established that she's a slut. Doesn't mean he's innocent.

I agree with bulldog
He may not be innocent anyway and so what if she is a slut! He is a fucking idiot for cheating on his wife in the first place plain and simple.

p0ink said:
if she was raped, she would not have been out looking for dick a few hours later.

and you know this because you were raped? if not i don't see how you can qualify that statement even on an individual level.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
This semen sample is not as old as Kobe's. That establishes that she got laid soon after being "raped". This may piss off a lot of feminazis, but women do not go out looking to get dick after a rape.

Again...you don't know the situation. Maybe she was raped that night...then the next day she went to her man's house and he wanted some loving. Then she decided that she should do something about being raped.

If you don't know EXACTLY what happened, you can't speculate that just because she had sex after she said she was raped that Kobe is innocent.

There are just too many variables, especially after such a traumatic event, which would be very emotional.

if she was raped, why would she have bragged about the size of his dick to friends? why would she have gone out and gotten laid a few hours later, especially since her insides and rectum were alledgedly split open by kobe bryant.

ask any chick if they would go out seeking dick if they had just been raped.

TQpew said:
and you know this because you were raped? if not i don't see how you can qualify that statement even on an individual level.

OK, let me get this straight. She gets raped, doesn't call the police. Instead she goes out and gets laid? I thought rape was supposed to be a traumatizing event. You don't go looking for sex after experiencing a violent assault. Plus, she told the police that she did NOT have sex with anyone afterwards. This means she's LYING! Wake up people, this chick is fucked in the head!@

Bulldog_10 said:
it may not prove he's innocent, but it proves she's a liar. That will be very costly for her in the trial.

p0ink said:
if she was raped, why would she have bragged about the size of his dick to friends? why would she have gone out and gotten laid a few hours later, especially since her insides and rectum were alledgedly split open by kobe bryant.

ask any chick if they would go out seeking dick if they had just been raped.

You don't tend to look at the entire story much, do you?

Fast twitch...you're right, it's a traumatizing event. What do people do after traumatizing events? They seek loved ones...they seek comfort. Not saying Kobe is guilty...but you can't make your judgement on somethng that the victim does after the rape.

Most people aren't exactly thinking straight after such an event...I've seen it first hand...and it led to the guy getting away with it.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
You're a retarded Sacramento fan aren't you?

retarded sometimes, sacramento no. and until you or i or any man on this board has experienced something similar you, nor i know how a person would react. it's 100% speculation, nothing more.

Top Bottom